Interview Questions for Infosys (Associate Consultant)
CACSCMA comMay 31st 2021
Thanks to CA Prathyusha Vanama for sharing her experience with finding role at Infosys as Associate Consultant. Feel free to connect with her on Linkedin. When connecting to her, please mention that you read her experience at cacscma.com
- I had taken termination so they asked why you have taken termination
- What are the major acheivements in your articleship (not related to subject matter but non technically they asked).
- What did you after results are out.
- What are key challenges will be faced by IT company
- What are main differences between manufacturing and IT company balancesheet.
- What are the golden rules of accounting.
- Ind As 115 Summary
About Sector and Company
- What do you know about Infosys.
- Who is CEO, chairmen, auditor of Infosys
- Why did you choose IT sector
- Why Infosys
- What are your hobbies.
- What are book you have read, what is the author name of book etc they frame questions as per their hobbies
- What will you ask if god appears and give you the boon
This question was asked in the following interview
Month & Year1 - 2021
CA industrial trainee with Urban Company - Questions & Guidance
Anshul Sachdeva - CA Industrial Trainee
Interview Details - CA Fresher (Management Trainee) - RBL Bank
One of our members works at RBL Bank&nb
To share your answer or comment, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)