CA Freshers - Interview Guidance
CACSCMA comOctober 16th 2021
Some basic things or assignments should be done by CA Fresher before going for any interview.
1) You should be aware with statutory audit, tax audit part i.e what is the limit? To whom it is applicable? Whats the amendment in this sections? etc.. Atleast your basic should be perfect.
2) If you are going for credit manager interview then definitely they will ask you about different ratios, its industrial comparison, how to analyse balance sheet of company for credit rating etc.. You should focus on financial aspects in this type of interview.
3) You should read the financials of the company, its vision for future, the recents announcement of the company for which you are going for a interview. You should also suggest something as per your understanding which can add some values to the organisation. You should be fully aware with the company.
4) Through reading the financials of the company, you can easily get the insight about which Ind AS company is following and you should read that Ind AS first. You should be aware with important Ind AS like PPE, Leases, Investments, Inventory etc.
5) They will ask you about your articleship like what is your important findings during your tenure? In which area you are more focused during articleship? What is your audit procedure? How you handled the difficult situation?
So, be ready with this type of questions and prepare yourself better. There is a chance that they can focus more on articleship part so keep your mind open when you are answering anything.
6) In GD round, everybody is eager to be on postive side of any questions. I must suggest be on negative side and speak out loud. It will definitely create a impact on other side. You should have to just focus on the questions and speak.
7) A good smiling face is the only necessity. It will make you and other comfortable during the process. Never have a fear of losing the interview because there are many companies who are waiting for a CA, always feel that you will get the good company.
8) A formal shirt and trouser with smiling face is always good as compared to blazer and trouser with sweating face. I mean to say that wear bare minimum as per the guidelines and feel free all the time.
9) If you get a chance then greet your interviewer for giving you a chance for interview. Always be thankful to everybody. Whether you got selected or not is not at all important, it's your attitude who will make you be ready to face the world.
10) Lastly, I again want to say that " You are a CA and you will definitely going to get a Job so never be in any kind of tension."
This is are some of the bare minimum things which i think would be helpful for you.
Shared by : CA Reeshabh
CA industrial trainee with Urban Company - Questions & Guidance
Anshul Sachdeva - CA Industrial Trainee
Interview Details - CA Fresher (Management Trainee) - RBL Bank
One of our members works at RBL Bank&nb
To share your answer or comment, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)