Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience5 - 7 Years
SkillsCA Jobs in Mumbai
Job Views: 144
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 899 Days ago
Key SkillsCA Jobs in Mumbai
The role-holder will be a member of Treasury Team and will manage Banking, Cashflow, Investment, fund planning and other treasury operations of IndiGrid and all its group companies.
- Preparation of daily & Periodic (Daily/Monthly /Quarterly/Annual) cash flows, Reduction of float on regular circulation to Management
- Ensure availability of funds for the day-to-day operations and ensuring payment obligations for all funding requirements of internal and external commitments of the Company.
- Supervision of the Company's Cash Management system effectively and efficiently.
- Managing short-term surplus through investments in Mutual funds/FDs in compliance to investment policy & SOP approved by the Board.
- To negotiate & arrange working capital limits, short-term borrowing facilities as and when required by management.
- Maintaining all authorised signatories updated with Bank and arranging bank confirmation on quarterly/annual basis for audit purpose.
- Ensure full compliance with FEMA, RBI policies and procedures along with controls.
- Managing relationship at Bank/Branch level for execution of routine transactions, Bank account management and ensure timely KYC related compliances.
- Preparation of monthly MIS on status of loans availed, Fixed Deposits and Other Income and supporting accounts team for all treasury operations.
- Liaising with Internal and External auditors during audit and resolution of queries.
- To initiate and implement treasury/bank software or other treasury technology as a part of digitization initiative.
- Ensure continuous improvement of treasury processes to deliver efficiencies, accuracies, and timeliness.
- Commit towards industry best practices and support any new business requirements.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
CA/Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field required.
5-7 years of Experience in Treasury Banking Operations
Persuasion and influential skills
India's first power sector yield platform, backed by KKR, operating long-term transmission assets.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.