Palo Alto Networks
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience1 - 3 Years
Job Views: 58
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 326 Days ago
Palo Alto Networks is looking for a Treasury Analyst to work with our Treasury Department that will be part of the strategic initiatives covering APAC and EMEA regions. Ideal candidate will have some corporate Treasury experience working in tech.
This is an individual contributor role.
Our treasury department deals with numbers daily, supporting infrastructure, dealing in
automation, building solutions and providing accurate, insightful financial information to
empower our business lines. The ideal candidate has exceptional skills in treasury and analytics and an innovative mindset to approach finance problems differently. Our innovation doesn’t stay in Research and Development. Within finance, treasury and accounting, we seek people who are looking to try new things.
- Support daily liquidity and cash activities
- Facilitate bank account activities, including opening, maintaining, and closing of bank
- accounts; completion of bank forms and obtaining signatures
- Global funding activities via wire and FXALL
- Support post M&A integration activities pertaining to bank accounts
- Help the team with month end, quarter end and year end close activities
- Work on ad-hoc treasury projects, as needed
- Collaborate with various departments such as Tax, Legal, FP&A, and Accounting
- Ensure all work and activities are SOX compliant; interact and manage internal and external audit related work
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- 1-3 years of experience in corporate treasury or similar work in the banking industry
- Have experience in AML-KYC and other related bank documentation globally
- Experience with Treasury, SAP or other Treasury related systems preferred but not required
- Positive attitude and highly professional demeanor and strong communication skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Exceptional organization, prioritization, multi-tasking and time management skills
- A proactive and assertive approach to managing tasks and responsibilities
- Proficiency in Google Suite applications as well as certain Microsoft Office applications including Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to solve problems and think quickly under pressure
- Work effectively as a team player in a collaborative environment as well with peers and members of the greater organization
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Palo Alto Networks
Palo Alto Networks® is the fastest-growing security company in history. We offer the chance to be part of an important mission: ending breaches and protecting our way of digital life. If you are a motivated, intelligent, creative, and hardworking individual, then this job is for you!
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.