Transfer Pricing Specialist/Analyst
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience3 - 5 Years
Job Views: 86
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 713 Days ago
This is a Transfer Pricing Specialist/Analyst role, reporting to Manager - Transfer Pricing Competence Center (TP CC) and will be based in Bangalore. As part of a cross-functional team of finance & tax experts, providing transfer pricing (TP) expertise service to the organization by reviewing and analyzing transfer pricing policies and guidelines, supporting compliance with the arm’ length principle, adding values to improve transfer pricing monitoring and communicating with both local and global stakeholders.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Supporting in regular reviews of TP margins, drawing conclusions and providing recommendations to various stakeholders, acting as a speaking partner for various stakeholders in relation to the TP monitoring process.
- Supporting various stakeholders in resolving relevant issues identified as a result of the TP monitoring process, working on maintenance and development of the TP monitoring tools and processes.
- Supporting country tax teams in preparation and maintenance of TP documentation, reviewing of benchmarking studies prepared by external advisors and preparation of CbCR and Master File.
- Assisting in preparation of local TP forms for the countries as needed, providing support to Group tax team and country tax team during TP related projects or audits.
- Working with the other financial professionals in Group taxation / TP Team / Countries / Functions and Business Lines to understand and supporting in various queries relating to TP margins & collecting and analyzing TP monitoring data and its recommendations.
- Optimizing own performance to increase productivity by developing automated solutions, eliminating duplications, coordinating information requirements. Identifying areas for process / report standardization across different countries.
- Ensuring processes and controls within own area of responsibility are designed and implemented in line with Group taxation and TP CC requirements, maintaining proper audit trail and documentation for future tax / internal / external audits and reviews.
- Preparing SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) for all activities performed.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting with CA/ MBA (Finance)/ Degree in Economics/law.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in TP/Taxation area dealing in preparing defensive TP documentation and implementation of transfer pricing policies and frameworks, preferably in an industrial business.
- Very good transfer pricing knowledge and working in global environment.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills and proactive approach, handling complex TP issues.
- Industry and/or consulting background (Big Four); industry background preferred.
- Hand on experience on global databases (e.g., Orbis) for benchmarking studies.
- Intercultural mindset and international experience could be added advantage.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.