Trainee (Pursuing CS/CA) - Internal Audit
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 1 Years
Job Views: 197
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 631 Days ago
To assist Head of Audit in discharging his duties towards Global IGAD, Local Management, Regulators, External Auditors, and other stake holders by following activities:
• Contribution to provide audit assurance on risks and controls, executing audits, issuance of audit reports by complying with professional auditing standards, IGAD standards / tools / processes, regulatory guidelines and SG Group Policies.
• Pro-actively following up on recommendations.
• Assisting manager in conducting annual risk assessment exercise to define annual audit plan.
• MIS reporting to IGAD / Management including Audit Committee, ORM etc.; attending meetings as may be required from time to time.
• Working closely with local / regional / global audit teams and maintaining team spirit.
• Maintaining good working relationships with co-workers.
• Contributing to the overall IGAD strategy and its implementation by ensuring focus on quality, risks and professionalism.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Qualification & Work Experience: CA or CS pursuing candidate, with good knowledge and ready to learn attitude
Computer skills : MS Office, Flowcharting
Language Skills: English – notably audit report drafting
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified universal banking model, the Group combines financial strength with a strategy of sustainable growth, putting its resources to work to finance the economy and its clients’ plans. With a solid position in Europe and a presence in countries with strong potential, the Group’s 145,700 employees in 66 countries support 31 million individual clients, large corporates and institutional investors worldwide by offering a wide range of advisory services and tailored financial solutions.
Societe Generale was established in India in the year 1978. In 1985, Societe Generale Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in Mumbai. Since then it has a proud legacy of servicing corporates and clients. New branches were added in Delhi (1993). Societe Generale not only offers an extensive product portfolio to different market segments, but customizes solutions in investment banking, global finance and global markets.
Apply at the link below
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.