Tech Assurance - Lead / Senior Solution Advisor
Deloitte US GLS India
Work locationDelhi NCR,Bangalore,Hyderabad
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience6 - 8 Years
Job Views: 105
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 754 Days ago
As a Senior Consultant on our IT Internal Audit team, you will bring your knowledge of Cyber and Cloud risk assessment skills to assisting our Internal Audit clients in evaluating risks associated with these areas. Our Internal Audit professionals assist clients in Assuring, Advising and Anticipating risks on behalf of their organizations.
- Identify and evaluate complex business and technology risks. Bring your knowledge of Cyber and Cloud risks to bear in providing client service.
- Bring your knowledge of Internal Audit processes and procedures to bear in providing client advice.
- Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to provide Internal Audit services.
- Demonstrate ability to with identify and address client needs: building solid relationships with clients; developing an awareness of Firm services; effectively communicating with the client in an organized and knowledgeable manner; delivering clear requests for information; demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks.
- Demonstrate a general knowledge of market trends, competitor activities, Deloitte & Touche offerings and service lines.
- Participate in proposal development efforts; assist US stakeholders in technical knowledge development and training efforts.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Accounting and Internal Controls team is composed of professionals that possess competency and experience in the areas of risk management; technology risks & controls over areas such as access management, change management, & computer operations; experience of DevOps & Agile; internal auditing; financial reporting and other internal controls; and regulatory compliance & reporting requirements including SOX 404, SSAE 18, ISAE3402 etc. The professionals use these skills to assess, analyze, and improve the effectiveness and efficiency of governance, financial and operational control processes, offer recommendations to improve operations, and assist clients with enterprise risk and compliance activities.
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Minimum Qualification: B.com/MBA / CA / BE / CWA
6-8 years of relevant work experience, with industry focus a plus
Big Four experience preferred
Strong orientation toward internal control risk assessment, operational, and IT auditing. Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules, security standards and regulations.
Experience in one or more areas of IT Internal audits such as SOX, ISO 27002, Cloud and SSAE 18.
Experience in assessing and reviewing technology security risks and controls over areas including
• Identity & Access management
• Vulnerability management
• Pen Testing
• Patch management (different OS platform)
• Threat intelligence
• Change management
• IT Operations (operating systems, databases, and network components)
• Disaster Recovery
Experience in Pre and Post implementation review of critical applications across one or more industries.
Exposure to any one industry—Financial Services; Technology, Media & Telecom; Life Sciences & Health Care; Energy & Resources; Consumer & Industrial Products.
Demonstrate MS office proficiency, problem solving & analytical skills, and strong verbal & written communication skills. Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases.
Proven working experience as Internal Auditor or Senior Auditor. Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, manage ambiguity, and work independently or as part of a team with professionals at all levels.
Willingness to travel within and out of country on engagements.
Deloitte US GLS India
Accounting & Internal Controls (A&IC) is dedicated to helping organizations manage risk, improve operational performance, and maximize enterprise value. We bring a business mindset combined with deep technical knowledge and extensive industry experience to creatively address business issues by providing specialized audit analytics and internal control services for external audit clients including reviews of financial statements and reporting on internal controls, employee benefits plans, and other attest services related to financial reporting. We also help clients navigate the complexities, risks, and opportunities in their "extended enterprises"; this is done by proactively managing and monitoring risks presented by third party relationships, helping clients address regulatory, and marketplace demand from a reporting standpoint. These services may be provided as part of an audit of financial statements or internal audit, or as individual projects.
One of our mentors work for Deloitte and they will refer your CV to Deloitte . However they are not willing to share the email id in public as it gets flodded with spam email.
So, you will need to upload CV on this website. They will shortlist the profile, downlaod CV and refer to Deloitte. They may contact you directly through your email as well.
Once you login below;
- Go to your User Dashbaord and under Manage CV upload the CV
- It is also beneficial to update your profile as they can see the summary before downloading CVs.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.