Team Leader - Audit
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience5 - 10 Years
Job Views: 159
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 846 Days ago
- Setting up objectives for the Internal Audit Missions
- Handling Internal Audit Assignments and other management driven reviews for the global group entities
- Leading the team of auditors providing guidance and support wherever required, and handling day to day operations of the team
- Drafting and finalizing reports based on the outcome of the audit mission, discussing and presenting the findings and related recommendations for their feasibility,
- Assessing and reporting on the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the internal controls procedures, ensuring compliance with internal guidelines
- Monitoring the timely implementation of the management actions recommended in the audit reports
- Managing and assisting select group entities in SAP Financial Consolidations module on quarterly basis, responding to the queries from the consolidation team
Assist the regional teams in complex accounting and reporting issues along with implementation of IFRS, as and when required
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Good Communication (interviewing, writing) & Interpersonal skills
- Reporting, Presentation, Listening skills.
- Team Cohesion
- Time Management
- Be able to handle situations in judicious manner.
- Pleasing Personality
- Computer skills
Bureau Veritas is a world leader in Testing, Inspection and Certification. Our mission is at the heart of key challenges: quality, health and safety, environmental protection and social responsibility. Through our wide range of expertise, impartiality and independence, we foster confidence between companies, public authorities and clients.
Please send the CV on email IDs below (See How to apply section below)
Email Subject - "Bureau Veritas - Team Leader Audit"
In the email, please mention
- your current location
- are you willing to relocate
- your current employer and position
- other details if you wan to highlight - your ca final results (rank, attempt, exemptions) / your articleship firm
For latest job updates, join the follwing telegram group
Group for discusscion: https://telegram.me/ca_freshers_exp
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.