Tax Consultant I
Deloitte US GLS India
Work locationHyderabad,Delhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience1 - 5 Years
Job Views: 43
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 256 Days ago
You will have the opportunity to gain knowledge in the field of U.S. income tax and your responsibilities include:
- Working with US professionals in providing tax compliance services to Deloitte Tax, including income and several other types of tax return preparation, and computations
- Providing business and individual tax return compliance (including projections, and tax accounting for U.S. federal, state and international tax matters) and related advisory service
You will be based in India. We will provide the required technical and technology training. The standard shift timings for each of the offices are mentioned below.
Roles & Responsibilities
Work Location: Hyderabad | Delhi NCR
Shift Timings: 7 AM to 4 PM IST | 11 AM to 8 PM IST | 2 PM to 11 PM IST (Hyderabad) | 10 AM to 7 PM IST (Delhi NCR)
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Full time Masters in Business Administration (MBA) in Finance or equivalent with minimum of 60% and above or equivalent CGPA / CA / CMA / Semi Qualified
- Strong accounting knowledge
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Detail oriented and strong communication skills (both written and spoken)
- Knowledge on Microsoft Office products — Excel, Word, etc.
- Aptitude for learning technology
Deloitte US GLS India
Deloitte Tax Services India Private Limited (“Deloitte Tax in India”) commenced operations in June 2004. Since then, nearly all of the Deloitte Tax LLP (“Deloitte Tax”) U.S. service lines and regions have obtained support services through Deloitte Tax in India. Deloitte Tax in India offers you opportunities to learn and support U.S. taxation practice, a popular career option.
We provide support through the tax transformation taking place in the marketplace. We offer a broad range of fully integrated tax services by combining technology and tax technical resources to uncover insights and smarter solutions for navigating an increasingly complex global environment.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.