Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience5 - 8 Years
SkillsCA jobs in Gurugram
Job Views: 66
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 533 Days ago
Key SkillsCA jobs in Gurugram
Google's in-house tax team knows all things corporate tax. Made up of smart, perceptive Googlers with a flair for domestic, international, and sales and use tax, the knowledge and expertise of this team runs deep. You have years of experience in this field and an extensive knowledge of those tax issues most relevant to internet companies. While we don't give our Googlers individual tax advice, you make it easy for Googlers to get what they need to make good tax decisions. You find ways to work smarter by streamlining and automating our tax processes and systems, and find ways to be both innovative and compliant.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide proactive tax advice with respect to the group's operations in the APAC-region region and advise on indirect tax consequences of agreements and business operations and new product launches.
- Strengthen processes including leveraging technology to automate and optimizing costs.
- Partner with regional business leaders, Finance, and Legal teams on various business and tax planning matters.
- Monitor and analyze proposed and newly enacted APAC-region indirect tax legislations and assist in defining and implementing appropriate local country tax planning strategies.
- Manage regional indirect tax audits conducted by authorities in various APAC-countries.
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Qualified Chartered Accountant, or Bachelor's degree in Law, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience working with indirect taxes, within the India region.
- Experience in managing indirect tax audits and litigation matters across various appellate levels.
- Technical domain knowledge of indirect taxes (GST, Service Tax, VAT, customs, etc.).
- Ability to manage complex projects and work independently to achieve overall company business objectives.
- Commercial focus with ability to clearly communicate tax technical issues to non-tax professionals.
- Excellent analytical and research skills.
Apply directly at Google at the link below
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.