Support Accounts South
Aditya Birla Group
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience2 - 4 Years
Job Views: 288
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 899 Days ago
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- All activities related to accounting, preparation of return data, audit of GST , maintaining the ITC register. Calculation of ITC reversal under rule 42 & 43 and Co-ordination for submission of return.
- Independently handling the reconciliation & filling of the GSTR-1 and GSTR -3B for GSTR-6 of ISD. ISD distribution, invoice generation, reconciliation and accounting of JV.
- Reconciliation of month –end TDS liability, its payments, accounting and submission of quarterly returns (26Q/27Q). Submission of revised returns as and when required. Preparation of draft reply of TDS demand.
- Year-end TDS provisions and its accounting. Accounting of TCS (206) against sales, monthly payment through Challan and filing of Quarterly return followed with issuance of certificate.
- Preparation of Sales invoice for Misc. Sale and accounting of new assets
- Vendor payments (Domestic) after application of all statutory law according to recent approved Finance bill.
- Settlement of employee claim (Domestic) as per the HR and administrative policy and guideline
- Scrutiny of payable trial balance, reconciliation of accounts and follow-up.
- Customer accounts reconciliation and preparation of LC documents before submission with Bank
- Handling of Tax / statutory & Internal Audit and respond their Query.
Roles & Responsibilities
Job Location: Industry House, Bangalore
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- In depth knowledge of GST / TDS and TCS with updated notification and circular.
- Hands on experience in filling of GST, TCS and TDS returns.
- Good Knowledge of accounting as per accounting standard.
- Working knowledge of Oracle and MS-office (Excel, word, PowerPoint).
Graduate with relevant exp
CA, CMA, Semi Qualified
Aditya Birla Group
Industry House, Bangalore
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.