Work locationDelhi NCR,Mumbai
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 4 Years
Job Views: 135
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 605 Days ago
Company: MGB Advisors
Designation: Statutory Auditor
Location: Lower Parel (Mumbai), Jaipur, Delhi
1) Role is to handle external / statutory audit engagements of various clients
2) Research technical accounting issues.
3) Work for maintaining a portfolio of clients, managing multiple deadlines & further developing
4) Able to identify areas of risk within clients business.
5) Define the appropriate audit approach.
6) Must have in-depth knowledge of auditing & accounting standards along with good technical & industry expertise.
7) Should have handled statutory audit assignments earlier.
8) Ability to prioritize work on multiple assignments &; manage ambiguity.
9) Should have capability of handling audit assignments independently.
10) Strong leadership skills to deal with senior management, drive various meetings.
11) Problem solving and conflict management skills.
12) Ability to meet deadlines.
13) - Responsible for deliverables, quality, process efficiency and process improvements
14) - Plan and organize the work flow on periodical basis and optimal team utilization - Perform quality review as and when required.
15) - Regular meeting with partners & other team members for planning the work flow
16) - Regular meeting with Team leads/AM's and solve the issues related to process, people etc or escalate to management
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
1) Must Qualified Chartered Accountant.
2) 0 to 7 years post qualification experience
3) Effectiveness and creativity of written expression - logical, readability and conciseness
4) Should be a team player with a proactive & result oriented approach
5) Thorough technical knowledge on Corporate Law, Accounting Standards and Tax.
6) Basic knowledge of Indirect tax, FEMA and Transfer Pricing.
7) General business awareness - Good Excel, presentation, Strong verbal communication skills
And report writing skills.
8) Client handling Responsibility Framework.
9) Communicate with Impact & Empathy Develop Self & Others through Coaching Build & Sustain.
10) Relationships Be Passionate about Client Service.
MGB is a multi-disciplinary advisory firm providing a wide range of service in India for more than 40 years now. MGB provides professional services to a large number of listed and unlisted corporate clients, public sector corporations etc. MGB currently have its offices in Mumbai, Delhi, Jaipur & Bangalore. The firm has 15 partners/directors and a well experienced team of 250+ professionals and semi-professionals.
Website : http://www.mgbadvisors.com
Thanks and Regards
Renu - 9930624547
Email Subject title : "MGB - Location - CA - XX years of exp "
In the email, please mention
- your current location and you willing to relocate (if in different city)
- your current employer
- current CTC
For latest job updates, join the telegram group
Follow Linked CharteredGuru Page to get latest updates:
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.