Agarwal & Saxena
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience1 - 3 Years
SkillsCA Jobs in Delhi
Job Views: 21
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 165 Days ago
Key SkillsCA Jobs in Delhi
An independent audit of financial statements is essential for the effective operation of business entities and the capital markets. We are committed to providing a constructive and challenging audit, one that is also independent and delivers the messages that matter to management and the audit committee. We add value beyond the financial statement through the insights we bring, based on our knowledge of a client's business drivers and of individual sectors. Apart from financial statements audit (including IFRS and US GAAP reporting), we also provide other forms of assurance and attestation reporting. Our approach is based on robust audit methodologies, appropriate use of technology and a wide range of compliance tools underpinned by sound judgment and objectivity.
Role & Responsibilities
- Work with the Assurance practice to execute Audit / Indian GAAP/ IFRS / US GAAP accounting services and related services for clients
- Preparation and Execution, Drafting of Reports in compliance with companies Reports Order
- Ensuring compliance with Auditing standards, accounting standards and various other laws as applicable to the entity being audited
- Coaching and mentoring team members and juniors on Audit IND (AS), IFRS, RBI compliances etc
Roles & Responsibilities
The candidate will be required to visit the client site!
This is NOT a "Work From Home" job!
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Qualification: Be a qualified CA
- Have the ability to work under stringent deadlines and demanding client conditions
- Have strong soft skills like inter personal, team and communication skills both verbal and written
Agarwal & Saxena
We are a Chartered Accounting firm in practice since 1984. Our core area of expertise is “audit”.
One of our services which we are very proud of delivers a large number of mandates across India in a consolidated structure with a single point of contact for the client. We treat ourselves at BPO for audits, wherein we coordinate and get field assignments executed.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.