Sr. Staff Auditor
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience5 - 8 Years
SkillsCA Jobs In Mumbai
Job Views: 127
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 828 Days ago
Key SkillsCA Jobs In Mumbai
Acting as the Audit Lead, you will direct and supervise the lifecycle for each assigned audit including the planning process, execution of field work including scheduling interviews and walkthroughs, reviewing materials, designing and executing audit testing, analyzing results and drawing conclusions using the CAS Audit methodology and standards within the allotted time scheduled. You will be responsible for establishing and maintaining strong interpersonal working relationships and effective communications with internal and external stakeholders by preparing for and leading internal and external status meetings, documenting test results and conclusions, preparing the draft and final audit report and drafting the summary of findings.
As an emerging leader in the CAS Department, you will be responsible for managing the audit lifecycle, directing the work efforts of Staff Auditors, identifying risks and dependencies, ensuring quality and timely work products, coaching and providing feedback to Staff Auditors and contributing to the continuous professional development of the staff. You will leverage and further develop your leadership, critical thinking, communication, analytic, and project management skills, and will have the opportunity to interact with senior leaders in the company.
Your contribution and assignment to each audit will ensure your continued development as an audit leader providing progressive exposure to the payments industry, its operational elements, and regulatory obligations.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
CPA, CIA, CISA, CISO, CFE or other applicable professional certifications
Basic Qualifications For Consideration
- Bachelor's degree with an emphasis in finance, accounting, information technology, or equivalent degree or experience in these fields
- 5+ years’ experience participating in or leading progressively complex audits preferably in a financial services or payments industry environment
- Demonstrated ability applying Internal Auditing principles, methodology and standards in a risk-based environment across a variety of audit areas at varying degrees of complexity
- Demonstrated experience in one or more of the following: Info Security/Cyber security protocols and controls, Accounting and Finance Principles, Internal Controls, Risk Management or Regulatory Compliance regulations, standards, or frameworks such as FASB, COSO, FFIEC, NIST or PCI
- Significant experience with test development, sampling, statistics, and evidence gathering
- Sound analytical and critical thinking, the ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships and excellent communication skills (written, oral and listening)
- Computer proficiency, specifically Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
Preferred Skills, Experience, And Education
- Experience in analysis, data analysis, data visualization, mathematics, statistical data mining, data science
- Experience in collecting, classifying, and analyzing data. Understanding database schematics or data sets
- Previous experience with one or more of the following: SAS Software, Tableau, Power BI, Alteryx, or other data analysis tools
- CPA, CIA, CISA, CISO, CFE or other applicable professional certifications
Travel required: Up to 30%
Fiserv, Inc. (NASDAQ: FISV) is a leading global technology provider serving the financial services industry, driving innovation in payments, processing services, risk and compliance, customer and channel management, and business insights and optimization. For more information, visit
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.