Sr. Officer / Officer- Internal Audit
Work locationMumbai,Delhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience1 - 3 Years
SkillsCA Jobs in Mumbai CA Jobs in Delhi
Job Views: 15
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 70 Days ago
Key SkillsCA Jobs in Mumbai CA Jobs in Delhi
- Coordination and interaction with client
- Audit execution w.r.t. time limit
- Adhere to the guidelines suggested
- Inputs for proper closure of audit issues.
- Ensure smooth co-ordination with team members of clients department.
- Identify root cause and financial impact of audit findings and suggest practical recommendations.
- Preparation of draft report
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
CA (Inter) / CMA / MBA
RSM is a powerful network of audit, tax and consulting experts with offices all over the world. As an integrated team, we share skills, insight and resources, as well as a client-centric approach that is based on a deep understanding of your business. This is how we empower you to move forward with confidence and realise your full potential. This is the power of being understood.
- RSM in India consistently ranks amongst India’s top six accounting and consulting groups # and has a multi-disciplinary personnel strength of over 1,750
- We offer a wide range of specialized services to meet the immediate as well as long-term need of your business, that include internal audit and risk advisory, tax and consulting
- We have a national presence through offices in 11 key cities in India viz. Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Gandhidham, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi-NCR, Pune, and Surat
- This facilitates servicing of clients across India in a cost efficient and logistically convenient manner
- Our clients include several large Indian business groups, multinational corporations and first generation entrepreneurs
Fast facts about RSM:
- A world leading provider of audit, tax and consulting services to entrepreneurial growth-focused organisations globally
- Firms in over 120 countries and in each of the top 40 major business centres throughout the world
- Combined staff of over 48,000 in over 820 offices across the Americas, Europe, MENA, Africa and Asia Pacific
Please send CV to the email below
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.