Sr FP&A Analyst
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience6 - 8 Years
Job Views: 53
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 404 Days ago
This is an ideal position for a proactive, confident and self-motivated individual to use their analytical, financial, and communication skills on a global scale to solve problems, deliver proactive and insightful analysis and drive relevant business decisions. The individual should be a self starter with Problem solving skills with an ability to design and built efficient processes. Responsibilities include:
- Analyzing financial information. Actual/forecast variance analysis vs. budget and other dimensions. Mix and cause of change analyses.
- Partnering will multiple stakeholders including GSC, Accounting, Treasury, etc
- Conducting timely and relevant business analytics
- Coordinating and conducting business performance reviews; contribute with financial insights to improve business performance and efficiency
- Creating presentations on financial and operational performance for Senior executives
- Contributing to annual strategic plan and budget development.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
• Commerce Graduate Required; Business training preferred including MBA / CPA
• Experience with SAP & EPM Reporting is mandatory
• 6+ years experience in related finance area or equivalent and work in multi-national/global, matrixed organizations preferred
• Candidates with both experience in Accounting and Finance analysis is a plus
• Described as hands-on, positive, pragmatic, flexible and results-driven
We’re not just a Fortune Global 500 company, we’re one of Fortune’s Most Admired. We’re in 180 markets, working with 63,000 brilliant colleagues and counting. And we’re known for the world’s most complete portfolio of smart technology, from devices to software to infrastructure.
Apply at the link below
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.