Sr Finance Analyst
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience6 - 8 Years
Job Views: 19
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 98 Days ago
Assist business Finance Leader/regional CFO with various financial analysis in driving financial performance, forecast accuracy through proactive business partnership and business commercial support to regional GM’s
• Lead month/periodic closing process along adequate, prudent expenses accrual, review of actual results for COGS and & SG&A
• Report Monthly P&L and BS along important schedules/trends
• Detailed Margin analysis on monthly basis for each item, LoB, distributor and present this to respective sales leader for review and corrective actions (if any)
• Work closely with APAC/ GFC team on regional reporting on Daily/weekly /monthly basis for actual business performance, bookings, backlog, product line information, destination sale and other adhoc reporting
• Lead AOP/Budgeting (Annual) preparation process under guidance of business finance leader & SBU/G instruction.
• Participate in STRAP (Annual) preparation process under guidance of business finance leader & marketing leader.
• Work with Cross functional Leaders/team on periodic reporting, AOP, STRAP and other forecasting activities
• Keep good track of the business performance, revenue/OI forecast and accordingly lead the process of preparing & submitting various estimates incl. 3+9, 5+7 & 8+4.
• Lead Pricing approval with marketing and drive the decision making on sales proposal
• Lead from finance perspective on SIOP process along SIOP manager and propose reconciliation sheet for finance & business leader approval on periodic basis
• Keep periodic track of sales productivity by region, sales person vs. PY and their respective targets.
• Participate & lead ongoing and new NPI projects evaluation process with ROI calculation and cost benefit analysis
• Propose process improvement opportunities
• Lead all indirect purchases PR approval process in the best interest of overall business and keep good track of budgets utilization
• Drive/lead Standard cost run process for overall business and demonstrate excellent cross functional engagement along regular cost update for new items/materials
• Closely work with COTA/Finance COE/GFC on monthly book keeping, e rec updating, reporting and suggest best practices to improve efficiency
• Participate in SAP improvement process (as & when required)
• Work with CRM/sales analyst on SFDC improvement and more relevant dashboard or reports creations for better efficiency
• Drive audit and compliance in the organization
• Develop, recommend and implement improvements to financial reporting tools and processes
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
• Must be Qualified Chartered Accountant with ~ 6 years or more of relevant experience in FP&A
• Strong and Financial acumen and good problem solving and analytical skills a must. Along proactive business support & partnering skills
• Comfortable with continuous changes in the work environment. Works well under pressure, with a sense of urgency, and able to meet tight deadlines.
• Demonstrated excellent teamwork qualities in a diverse and demanding environment.
• Proactively questions current practices, ability to identify root cause and corrective actions and drive improvements.
• Ability to learn quickly and improve processes.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge/experience of manufacturing is preferred
• Knowledge of SAP, Oracle, Essbase/HSP planning tool, HFM
• Proficient in Excel, and PowerPoint
Apply directly at link below
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.