Sr Associate, Strategic Finance (North Asia)
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience5 - 8 Years
Job Views: 65
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 403 Days ago
We're looking for someone to become a member of Mobility Strategic Finance team for North Asia. You'll partner closely with Operations and Strategy & Planning teams in close collaboration with the HQ Finance team.
You will help the team achieve efficient growth by setting and delivering targets, through driving and supporting our financial planning, forecasting, reporting and analysis efforts.
If you're ready to go deep, working on an exciting set of challenges and if you've got the finance skills, experience, and passion - keep reading!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Financial planning and analysis: you will be the primary point of contact for all things' finance related for the countries within your coverage (supporting the monthly, quarterly, annual and long-range planning process)
- Business partnerships: provide insights to business leaders and work with them to drive efficiency and capital allocation
- Work closely with accounting and central teams to provide input on management reporting needs, better understanding of our actuals and ensure alignment between financials, strategy and execution.
- Variance analysis:conduct monthly variance analysis, and identify risks, opportunities, and mitigation measures
- Apply business judgment and financial insights to assist with decision making process
- Reporting: report out & analyze across all the countries under your responsibility, as well as underlying drivers of performance for the whole region
- Improvement in execution: help us scale / transition from startup to enterprise, and make the right decision from prioritization perspective
- Ad hoc analysis: run analysis to help uncover growth opportunities, cost efficiencies, or ways to further mitigate risks.
- Engage in the development of new processes and tools to deliver impactful and significant insights that drive decision making
- Be a change agent, and good at influencing people within the organization
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting, Engineering or other quantitative field --- Chartered Accountant / CMA can also apply.
- 5+ years in Corporate Finance / Operational FP&A, Corporate Development / Investment Banking
- Excellent communication and people skills, you have to build relationships with many partners, both inside and outside of the Finance organization
- Outstanding Excel & Deck Building skills
Apply at the link below
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.