Sr. Analyst - FP&A
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience5 - 7 Years
Job Views: 134
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 833 Days ago
This key role will be responsible for the support of the MIS Team and team lead for regional MIS and corporate accounts & finance responsibilities with respect to quarterly audit and support to consolidation team.
- Preparation of monthly business MIS which involves regional co-ordination and monthly closing processes
- Budgeting of business/regional EBITDA
- End to end costing.
- quarterly and annual audit related activities and support for listed Company
- Inventory valuation.
- Project analysis & CAPEX Review
- Other management requirements and statutory details
- Dive deeply into financial data and become a subject matter expert to provide additional insights.
- Identify and research variances to forecast, budget, and prior-year expenses, proactively identifying opportunities for improvement.
- Analysing current and past financial data
- Experience of Transfer Pricing
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Qualification: CA with experience of above
Specific Knowledge /skills required:
- Good knowledge of accounting and costing.
- Expert in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint skills
- SAP/BW knowledge mandatory
- General knowledge of accounting/financial/operational principles
- Experience developing financial reports and metrics
- Interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to interact with various management levels
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and adapt to a changing, fast-paced environment
- Superior attention to detail and ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities while maintaining a view of the big picture
- Demonstrated ability to influence others through effective verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to drive projects across an organization
UPL is a leader in global food systems and with the acquisition of Arysta LifeScience, is now one of the top 5 agricultural solutions companies worldwide. With revenue of US$5 billion, UPL has presence in 130 countries. With market access to 90 percent of world’s food basket and focused on high-growth regions, UPL represents a compelling value proposition for growers, distributors, suppliers and innovation partners in a consolidating market. UPL offers an integrated portfolio of both patented and post-patent agricultural solutions for various arable and specialty crops, including biological, crop protection, seed treatment and post-harvest solutions covering the entire crop value chain.
Apply directly at link below
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.