Sr Analyst FP&A
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience2 - 5 Years
SkillsCA Jobs in Gurugram
Job Views: 153
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 930 Days ago
Key SkillsCA Jobs in Gurugram
The Financial Planning & Analysis function manages all aspects of management reporting encompassing budgeting and forecasting, strategic and customer planning. This includes the management and execution of the corporate reporting and planning requirements
This position will act as the single point of contact providing centralized oversight for multi-market deals, ensuring correct set up in financial systems and consistent and accurate incentive calculation, budgeting and forecasting that will enable all regions to reflect the deal accurately on their P&Ls.
• Implementation of multi-market deals
o Acts as central point of contact, managing implementation of the deal through liaison with Regional/Divisional finance teams across FP&A, Controllership and GBSC
o Coordinates initial CRS and billing implementation to ensure completeness and consistency across all regions. This centralised oversight will lead to more timely and accurate accounting of contra revenues – especially for incentives that are based on performance across multiple markets
• Ongoing planning activities for multi-market deals
o Responsible for budgeting and forecasting the deal globally and communicating all relevant information to impacted divisions/regions to incorporate into divisional/regional P&Ls
o Responsible for full deal workbook setup and ongoing reviews, updates and payments calculations - centralised planning will provide improved understanding of global customer profitability
o Ad hoc responsibilities such as impairment review
o Drive continuous improvement of the Multi-Market deal implementation and planning RACI process
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
• Educational qualification - Chartered Accountant or CPA or MBA Finance
• Experience in varied financial roles with advanced knowledge and experience with all phases of financial planning and management
• Good knowledge of Business Intelligence tools and experience with financial systems/applications (e.g. Hyperion and Oracle)
• Good understanding of reporting, forecasting and budgeting techniques.
• Strong analytical and proven problem solving skills
• Self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering success while operating in a team environment.
• Good influencing skills, she/he must be able to communicate and present to the management team, she/he must also be persuasive with a considerate but firm touch
• Good work ethics, hands-on, meticulous, but also be able to step back and see the bigger strategic picture.
• Strong relationship management and networking skills.
• Maturity to challenge ideas and balance opportunities and threats.
• Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency and accuracy
• Ability to manage multiple activities of different nature in a condensed timeframe
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.