Senior Tax Analyst
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience7 - 10 Years
SkillsCA Jobs in Gurugram
Job Views: 54
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 534 Days ago
Key SkillsCA Jobs in Gurugram
Google's in-house tax team knows all things corporate tax. Made up of smart, perceptive Googlers with a flair for domestic, international and sales & use tax, the knowledge and expertise of this team runs deep. You have years of experience in this field and an extensive knowledge of those tax issues most relevant to internet companies. While we don't give our Googlers individual tax advice, you make it easy for Googlers to get what they need to make good tax decisions. You find ways to work smarter by streamlining and automating our tax processes and systems, and find ways to be both innovative and compliant.
The name Google came from "googol," a mathematical term for the number 1 followed by 100 zeros. And nobody at Google loves big numbers like the Finance team when providing in depth analysis on all manner of strategic decisions across Google products. From developing forward-thinking analysis to generating management reports to scaling our automated financial processes, the Finance organization is an important partner and advisor to the business.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide proactive tax advice with respect to the group's operations in India and West Asia region, and advise on tax consequences of mergers and acquisitions and new product launches in different markets.
- Assist with monitoring and analyzing proposed and newly enacted tax legislation, and assist with evaluating and providing guidance to financial operations teams to implement any required changes.
- Be able to act as primary tax point-of-contact. Partnering with regional business leaders, finance and legal teams on various business and tax planning matters.
- Managing complex tax audits for India and West Asia region.
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- 7 years of experience with expertise in Corporate Tax/International Tax planning and controversy.
- Experience as a Chartered Accountant working in industry or in a consulting/law firm in India.
- Technical domain knowledge of Corporate Income Tax/International Tax. Demonstrated experience in applying international tax treaty rules to cross border transactions. Knowledge of M&A.
- Proficiency with creating, developing, and interpreting spreadsheets; practical experience in creation of tax modeling.
- Ability to lead tax projects and manage complex projects collaboratively, and work independently to achieve overall company business objectives.
- Commercial focus with ability to clearly communicate tax technical issues to non-tax professionals.
- Detail oriented with clear demonstrated analytical, research and communications skills.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.