Senior-Risk and SOX Compliances (IT)
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience3 - 5 Years
Job Views: 140
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 838 Days ago
As a SOX-IT senior, the individual should be a qualified B. Tech with CISA, IT Specialist or CA/CPA/ACCA with a good understanding of the business processes, IT and their interrelationships; In-depth technical knowledge of IT systems and IT controls, including areas such as network security, logical access, systems maintenance and change management controls at an infrastructure, application and database levels.
· Conduct reviews and walkthroughs of IT infrastructure, applications and programs
· Perform IT risk assessments
· Create Risk and Control Matrix (RACM)
· Prepare Process Documentation (Narratives & Flowcharts) for applications
· Preparation of test scripts and test workpapers
· Conduct test of Design and Operating effectiveness of internal controls
· Discuss the gaps & other issues, if any, with the application owner
· Document test results
· Report Sox testing results to the application owners and management
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
· B. Tech with CISA, IT Specialist or CA/CPA/ ACCA with CISA certification
· 3 to 5 years of post-qualification experience with either a mid or top-tier accounting firm with experience in IT risk assessments, IT audit (ITGC & ITAC), system security reviews
· Experience of IT risk assessments, IT audit (ITGC & ITAC), System security reviews
· Experience of performing and interpreting gap analysis and development of risk remediation strategies
· In-depth technical knowledge of IT systems and IT controls
Founded in 2002, PIERIAN Services is a leading Global Business Services company, providing a range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, and operations management. Over the past 18 years, Pierian has helped several Fortune 500 companies and new-age start-ups work smarter and achieve accelerated growth through process transformation, digital technology enablement, and creation and management of value-generating business services.
PIERIAN provides a range of Global Business Services through four major service lines- 1) Managed Services: Digital-Powered Finance and Accounting (FAO), Tax and Compliances, Business Process management (BPM) and Human resource management. 2) Assurance: Statutory audits, reviews, compilations, Employee Benefit plans, Risk / Internal audits, SOX compliance, ICFR/IFC implementation and Go-To market support 3) Strategy and Consulting: Setting up shared services centers for Finance, HR, Operations and IT functions. Business solutions for process improvement and cost optimization. 4) Digital: Analytics support from data extraction, transformation and analytical visualization. Intelligent automation and ERP implementation. Our team of 1,200 plus skilled professionals delivers exceptional services to more than 200 clients spread across the globe. Pierian has got 10 offices in 3 continents - Asia, Middle East and North America.
Please send CV if you meet the requirements above and with proper subject - "Pierian - Senior-Risk and SOX Compliances (IT)"
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.