Senior Manager Planning Reporting and Analysis
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience8 - 12 Years
Job Views: 5
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 110 Days ago
Own reporting and analysis aspects of MI during the various cycles of Group Budgeting and Forecasting processes including reviewing the numbers, liaising with ACFO’s to understand their submissions, creating a suitable narrative of the outcomes and preparing presentations for the MT/Finance LT/Board.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Role Responsibilities
- Own reporting and analysis aspects of MI during the various cycles of Group Budgeting and Forecasting processes including reviewing the numbers, liaising with ACFO’s to understand their submissions, creating a suitable narrative of the outcomes and preparing presentations for the MT/Finance LT/Board.
- Driving change and improvements in process including ongoing project for automation of Target Setting by engaging and directing relevant partners such as Systems team to achieve desired outcomes.
- Partner with AVP reporting and analysis in operational, reporting and analysis aspects of Group Budgeting and Forecasting processes.
- End to End owner of Group Planning MI and Storyboarding including writing commentaries and establishing efficient process to deliver to the standard MI and supporting info.
- Understand all the P&L, B&S and Returns measures to develop, design and deliver various adhoc MI analysing past results, variance analysis which can be shared with Group/Businesses/ Functions/Products
- SME for Returns/ICAAP/PRA/Stress Testing MI for Risk Management
- Work closely with planning operations teams to resolve gaps in reconciliation issues
- Support Digital automation to MI
- Support and work closely on activities of planning operations & Governance and change team
- Good Excel knowledge of data handling and planning systems
- Ensure compliance with Group Code of Conduct and Social agenda of the organization
Regulatory & Business Conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- All Business and process leads across Countries & Group
- Group FP&A stakeholders
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Chartered Accountant or MBA with 8+ years of relevant finance experience in Planning activities
- Strong understanding of financial industry, specifically banking products and services
- Strong knowledge of the Planning process in a large international Bank and relevant key measures that drives effectiveness of these processes
- Possess intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Planning systems such as HP
- Experience in various BI tools (Tableau knowledge would be a good advantage)
- Effective communication skills, Excel and Power point, including presenting senior management
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Initiative and proactive thinking
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.