Senior Manager - Audit
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience10 - 14 Years
Job Views: 199
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 78 Days ago
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Ensure Review of policies and procedures on a periodic basis or whenever there is change and place it for Management approvals to board on a timely fashion
- Preparation of architectural diagrams and technical documentations for audit and regulatory purposes along with stakeholders and consultants
- Ensure the Business Impact Assessment of new businesses, applications etc.
- Ensure Risk assessments for all IT assets and processes periodically and ensure RA/ RT is in place.
- Run project management for implementation of various security controls by liaising with different teams.
- Renewal of certifications on time.(ISO and PCI DSS)
- Review all merchant and IT vendor contracts for clauses w.r.t information security and regulatory requirements
Monitoring and Guidances:
- Exception management, review (periodic) controls, analyse and make appropriate recommendation
- Provide guidance to the stakeholders with respect to the contractual obligation on IT policy management and process implementations.
- Provide Guidance to stakeholders on Periodic updation to BCP strategy, liaising with teams to perform drills etc.Guide team members on planning Phishing and other information security drills
- Evaluation of vendors ,review of internal tool reviews for SRE /Engg teams /PhonePe functions from Data security angle
Regulatory and Compliance audits:
- Interpret IT control requirements from regulatory guidelines and circulars and prepare a detailed framework for implementation and Advisory on implementation of information security controls
- Ensure that IT regulatory requirements are tracked and continuously monitored.
- Plan audit calendars and schedule the same
- Manage all internal and external audits related to IT and Non IT .
- Plan and Overseeing all IT audits (12 audits including CISA (PPI) ,RBI/ ReBIT Audit, CIS (insurance), PCI DSS, partner bank audits, ISO 27k ,Stat audits ,NPCI audits etc .
- Forefronting all the audits and act as POC for all escalations for any audit related activities
- Liaise with auditors to explain infosec posture, org structure, provide technical architecture overview, process understanding on IT controls etc.
- Support management to provide audit finding responses, implementation of controls as per audit recommendations etc and ensure all IT audit observations are taken to closure
Vendor Risk Management:
- Manage Third party risk assessment for all IT vendors ,review the risk categorisation on a regular basis and evaluate the vendor security control inventory and ensure continuous evaluation of vendors
- Evaluate the review results of consultants and ascertain the adequacy of control testing.
- Evaluation of IT vendors on the security posture before onboarding.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- 10 to 14 years of work experience, BE / relevant experience in Group 4 consultancies, or likes of Group 4 . CISA / DISA / CIA preferred for SM roles.
- Has high ethical standards and are able to work diligently to complete your duties.
- Has an analytical mind able to “see” the complexities of procedures and regulations.
- Demonstrate the ability to plan and execute projects single handedly.
PhonePe is India’s leading digital payments platform with over 280 million registered users. Using PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards, pay at stores, make utility payments, buy gold, and make investments. PhonePe went live for customers in August 2016 and was the first non-banking UPI app and offered money transfer to individuals and merchants, recharges and bill payments to begin with. In 2017, PhonePe forayed into financial services with the launch of digital gold, providing users with a safe and convenient option to buy 24-karat gold securely on its platform. PhonePe has since launched Mutual Funds and Insurance products like tax-saving funds, liquid funds, international travel insurance, Corona Care, a dedicated insurance product for the COVID-19 pandemic among others.
PhonePe launched its Switch platform in 2018, and today its customers can place orders on over 300 apps including Ola, Myntra, IRCTC, Goibibo, RedBus, Oyo etc. directly from within the PhonePe mobile app. PhonePe is accepted at over 18 million merchant outlets across 500 cities nationally.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.