Senior Investigations Manager
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience5 - 10 Years
SkillsCA Jobs in Delhi NCR
Job Views: 91
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 720 Days ago
Key SkillsCA Jobs in Delhi NCR
The Business Conduct Investigation team (BCI), part of Microsoft’s Audit Risk and Compliance (ARC) group, is seeking a talented and experienced individual to join the BCI team. We are looking for an experienced compliance professional with strong analytical and communication skills to become a member of our investigations team. The position will report to the BCI Director based in Dubai and will be a key member of the worldwide BCI team.
- Investigate allegations of business misconduct and policy violations, including allegations relating to fraud and corruption.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and leverage tools, analysis, and technologies to achieve maximum effectiveness and efficiency when gathering facts.
- Lead or participate in interviews of case parties and subject matter experts.
- Document activity and work performed in our case management tool.
- Prepare clear and concise reports that enable company attorneys/outside counsel to make findings.
- Identify actionable insights that can be shared with stakeholders to improve processes, build business solutions, and mitigate risk.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Relevant professional certifications such as CPA, CFE, LLB or similar.
- Experience conducting investigations in an organization providing audit, finance, legal, HR or law enforcement services.
- Experience working with data analysis and e-discovery tools and applications.
- Familiarity with channel distribution concepts
- Strong organizational, analytical, presentation, communication, writing and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and complete cases/projects in a timely manner in a fast-paced, high pressure environment with changing priorities. Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Flexibility to work across multiple times zones, when required.
- Attention to detail.
- Fluency in English.
- Ability to travel internationally.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft family of products (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote)
- The selected candidate will be required to successfully complete a background check.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.