Senior Financial Analyst
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience3 - 5 Years
SkillsCA jobs in Gurugram
Job Views: 105
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 646 Days ago
Key SkillsCA jobs in Gurugram
This position leads Financial planning and analysis process for APAC markets and providing decision support. The position requires collaboration with country leadership, market business and functional leads, regional and global finance and other cross functional stake holders for strategic projects.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Lead the country planning process (Plan, Forecasts, LRP) in collaboration with key stakeholders.
- Provide financial and business support to the country enabling optimal business decisions.
- Prepare the Monthly/Quarterly Results Review, periodic LBE’s working closely with market leadership. Participate in monthly reviews.
- Perform adhoc analysis for deal evaluations, financial simulations and excel modelling to provide insightful recommendations and support for management decision making
- Drive and own global financial initiatives alignment with market along with updates in global FP&A process
- Act as trusted business partner, leveraging financial and business expertise to drive financial decisions
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
MBA, CA, CPA, ICWA with 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with business partners
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and ability to learn multiple systems (examples include: JDE, BaxIntel, PlanIT, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills, familiarity with accounting and strong business acumen
- Time management and influencing skills to drive initiative through complexity and change.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and manage multiple priorities
- Initiative, accountability and integrity with attention to details
- Eagerness to learn and continuously improve with willingness to challenge the status quo
Baxter's products and therapies are found in almost every hospital worldwide, in clinics and in the home. For over 85 years, we have pioneered significant medical innovations that transform healthcare.
Apply directly at the link below
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.