Senior Finance Manager – South Asia (India & SEA)
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience13 - 17 Years
Job Views: 129
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 834 Days ago
As a Senior Finance Manager - South Asia (India & SEA), this position oversees the financial management and reporting activities of the company, and is responsible for budget planning as well as supporting the South Asia management team in offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
- Business partnering with the General Manager, South Asia to drive sustainable profitable growth and help to drive Financial Objectives & Business results
- Provide strategic financial analysis, insights to South Asia SU and drive financial discipline in all business decisions
- Overall responsibility for FP&A for South Asia, and work with Danaher Shared services to deliver set objectives in Internal Controls, Tax, Accounting and GL and working with Danaher SSC center / LBS SSC
- Formulate Service Level Agreement with Danaher and drive fulfilment of service level by Danaher Shared Service/ LBS SSC
- Coordination and own the following financial business process for the India SU - Annual business plan/forecasting; financial reporting, strategic planning, quarterly updates and latest thinking, Monthly Flash & Sales Forecast & Mid-month Reviews, Weekly Sales Forecast calls, Funnel Management etc
- Responsible for providing financial consultation for business development projects and responsibility for the financial projections and presentations for Budget, Strategic Plan and Quarterly, Monthly Business Reviews or as required
- Lead the monthly closing activities (coordinate with DHR Shared Service for financial accounting), such as gather inputs, perform data analytics, prepare the management review deck (including powerpoint decks)
- Lead the streamlining monthly, quarterly and yearly process to ensure accurate P/L reporting and forecasting
- Drive adoption of standardized reporting, analytics and data management
- Formulate dashboards, benchmarking and other analytics to proactively alert the organization about performance and issues.
- Lead financial analyses, forecasting and planning
- Ensuring compliance to local law and regulations, FCPA requirements and Danaher policies
- Review of Internal Controls, ensure and formulate strong controls for all accounting and operational processes
- Ensure compliance to Accounting Practices & SOX and all relevant policies
- Document Standard Works, Drive Continuous improvements, ensure 100% internal controls and SOX compliance and always challenge status quo
- Understanding of operational accounting, including AR, AP, GL and review invoices from Distributors and vendors
- Review, Formulate Credit Policy and controls of Accounts Receivable
- Review and Challenge Funnel, Demand Forecast & Financial Forecast by Business
- Drive Distributors (via Operations) to collect and analyse in market Sales, Distributor Inventory accuracy and reporting
- Any other Projects/ responsibility as assigned by Finance Director
- Recruit the best, motivate and develop Finance Team in South Asia
Roles & Responsibilities
Approximate Direct Reports: 3
Financial Responsibility: Yes
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Chartered Accountant (> 13 years’ experience)
- Strong Integrity and though process
- Strong interpersonal skills; Teamwork & leadership skills; Self-motivated; and ability to multi-task
- Must demonstrate proficiency and have experience in the financial close and consolidations process and the ability to work in a fast-paced, success-driven organization that operates with the mantra Best Team Wins!
- Strong in Internal Controls and able to build Standard works and process re-engineering
- Strong understanding of operational accounting & able to manage a finance team/ interactions with Shared service Center
- Strong in Business Partnering & financial planning and analysis (for Commercial Operations)
- Experience in managing and coordination with Shared Service Center (including understanding of Compliance, Tax, Audit and Financial Accounting)
- Excellent systems skills- MS office, SAP BW/ Business Objects and SAP rollout/design experience
- Financial tools such as Lucanet/Cognos/TM1, Navision or any similar financial Reporting/ Planning tool experience
- Leadership and high ethical, performance standards.
- Strong technical skills, including Controls, Accounting and Operations accounting of a Selling Unit (SU)
- Strong Business Partnering Skills with good business acumen
- Excellent analytical and proven problem-solving capabilities. inter-personal skills and demonstrated ability to collaborate and gain credibility.
- Ability to function independently, manage multiple tasks, set priorities, and communicate needs within a team environment and across cultures
- Strong finance skills, especially in the areas of analytics and business case evaluations.
- Ability to manage complexity, ambiguity and change
- Resilient and able to multi-task and manage tight timelines
Leica Biosystems is a cancer diagnostics company and a global leader in workflow solutions, offering the most comprehensive portfolio from biopsy to diagnosis. Our mission of “Advancing Cancer Diagnostics, Improving Lives” is at the heart of our corporate culture. Our easy-to-use and consistently reliable offerings help improve workflow efficiency and diagnostic confidence.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.