Senior Finance and Accounts Manager
Job Views: 301
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 554 Days ago
This opportunity is for anyone who wants to train to be a future CFO- It allows re-engineering and building processes, development of leadership skills, and the experience of managing Finance and Accounts for a new-age Public Listed NBFC.
- The senior manager Finance & Accounts, will be responsible for overseeing all finance, accounting, and reporting activities.
- The role will hold functional responsibility for accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and administration.
- This position will also be responsible for ensuring that the systems and procedures are in place to support effective program implementation and conduct flawless audits.
- The position would encourage new ideas for internal checks and controls, creativity in day-to-day finance operations, and their automation.
- It will require the management of a team of staff members.
Being a high-functioning publicly-listed start-up, a senior finance manager here should have strong communication, be highly organized, and be accomplished at solving problems.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Leveraging strengths of the finance team members; providing clarity on the roles and responsibilities; developing and implementing training programs to maximize and help them reach optimal individual and organizational goals
- Liaising with Auditors, preparation of financial statements, and ensuring smooth conduct of the Audit
- To ensure direct and indirect tax compliance and file GST, TDS, Income Tax, and any other statutory return applicable to the company on time
- Continuously working towards the betterment of the current process
- Monthly MIS preparation and analysis
- Ensuring all the internal and external deadlines are met such as invoicing, taxation, audit
- Communicating and coordinating with internal teams to deliver solutions
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and proposing new tools and process
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Qualified Chartered Accountants with a 2-5 years of experience
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Highly organized and solution-oriented
- Detail-oriented and able to prioritize
- Self-starter and able to work efficiently under pressure
- Candidates well versant in IndAS and Quarterly reporting are preferable
Apollo Finvest is an NBFC listed on the Bombay Stock Exchange. We enable companies to power digital loans to their customers. Think of us as “AWS for Lending”. We provide the NBFC license, capital, and a plug and play technology infrastructure which allows partners to begin digital lending in under 48 hours.
803, Maurya Blue Moon, Veera Desai Road, Opp. Citi, Mall, Next to Monginis Cake Factory, Andheri (W), MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India
Send CV to the link below (see under How to apply Section)
For latest job updates, join the follwing telegram group
Group for discusscion: https://telegram.me/ca_freshers_exp
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.