Senior Finance Analyst - General Accounting
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience5 - 7 Years
Job Views: 140
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 974 Days ago
This is a Senior Finance Analyst - General Accounting role, reporting to the Finance Team Lead - GA in Global Business Services (GBS) located in Bangalore. In this role you will be responsible for providing defined services to the internal customers with best quality in the most efficient way.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Performing general accounting activities and recording financial transactions.
- Conducting investigations and reconciliations of accounts as necessary for any discrepancies.
- Executing accounting analyses and reports in support of finance and business leaders.
- Producing reports, statement of accounts, reconciliations, statements of sourcing
- Month end book closing activities
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Bachelors degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of experience in General Accounting, SAP and Excel.
- Must have experience in Record to Report (R2R) process in general accounting, reporting, reconciliation and processing of journal entries.
- Must be flexible in working for any shift timings, preferably in US time zone.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work with diverse teams across different countries.
With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.