Senior Consultant - Internal Audit & SOX
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience2 - 5 Years
Job Views: 95
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 654 Days ago
Inviting applications for the role of Senior Consultant, Internal Audit & SOX
In this role, you will be responsible for working on projects encompassing the entire gamut of Sox – from conceptualization to designing to implementation of the entire SOX program including documentation and control testing, evaluating internal controls, reliability of financial reporting, compliance with applicable laws and regulations and effectiveness and efficiency of operations including cost management. This should be a detailed SOX framework implementer role
- Play a key role in the assignments including developing project plans, allocating resources, and leading staff members.
- Handle SOX and Audit engagements.
- Exposure to Internal Audit, Process Reviews, SOP, and other risk management engagements would be a positive.
- Design and assess process and controls and drive improvements.
- Ability to address queries on SOX and audit issues.
- Understand the COSO 2013 and experience in process documentation, developing RCMs, report writing, root cause analysis, remediation and should be able to provide mentorship to the other team members.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- CA or MBA
- Graduate + CIA
- Experience in service delivery, team handling, work with all levels of staff and supervision of team members.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Good understanding of technical platforms and risk management practices.
- Preferred experience of working in international client facing roles on SOX and Audit engagements.
- Qualified Accountant / Auditor with one or more degrees like CA, CPA, CIA, MBA
- Required overall experience of in internal and/or external audit, process re-engineering, process reviews, Sarbanes-Oxley implementation, Finance function or risk management function at a Top Corporate. With meaningful experience in SOX projects.
- Must be able to work, at times, multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Excellent report writing and presentation skills, an analytical mind, and problem solving abilities.
- Position requires the ability to work effectively with all levels of staff and balance confidential information discretely and expertly
- Good PC skills, including Word, Excel, Visio.
- Excellent communication and teaming skills. For Associate Consultants, reasonable interpersonal skills are a must
Apply at the link below
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.