Senior - Assurance (Not for profit and healthcare sector)
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience1 - 3 Years
Job Views: 41
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 233 Days ago
As a Senior, you would be the main point of contact from Pierian for the tasks assigned by the global client serving audit teams and be responsible for the performance of complex audit areas and review of the non-complex areas performed by the staff. Manage the timeliness and quality of deliverables along with managing day to day operations of those clients.
The role requires the individual to possess audit experience in Not for profit and healthcare sector. The role will provide an experience to work on International clients wherein you who would get an exposure to various Auditing & Accounting standards like US GAAP,GAAS, IFRS.
· Lead and perform on a client and ensure high quality deliverables to the clients within the defined timelines and in line with the client expectations.
· Demonstrate strong understanding of audit while performing reviews of audit procedures performed by staff.
· Demonstrate the strong understanding of the healthcare and Not for profit sector
· Demonstrate the knowledge of generally accepted Government Auditing Standards
· Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the Uniform Guidance - Uniform Administrative Requirements, Costs Principles and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards
· Demonstrate how to effectively plan and execute audits under the Uniform Guidance, including:
- Determining which compliance requirements are direct and material
- Review of Grant agreements to determine which of the compliance requirements are included as a grant provision
- Identification of compliance requirements for each major program in the OMB Compliance Supplement
- Effectively testing the client’s transition to Uniform Guidance
- Identifying, testing, and documenting tests of internal control and substantive testing over compliance, including sampling considerations.
· Develop and maintain productive relationships with key client team members.
· Proactively discuss work flow management and expectations with the clients.
· Conduct timely performance reviews and provide performance feedback/training.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
· 1-3 years’ post-qualification experience (CA, CPA or ACCA) with Top-tier accounting firms / Big 4, focused on statutory audits of not for profit and/or healthcare sector clients.
· Articleship with other big four or mid-tier accounting firm
· Knowledge of generally accepted Government Auditing Standards
· Knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS, Ind AS and auditing standards will be added advantage.
· Knowledge of Not for profit and healthcare sector
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
· Project management, interpersonal, coaching, counselling and supervisory skills
· The ability to quickly form strong working relationship with colleagues and clients
Founded in 2002, PIERIAN Services is a leading Global Business Services company, providing a range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, and operations management. Over the past 18 years, Pierian has helped several Fortune 500 companies and new-age start-ups work smarter and achieve accelerated growth through process transformation, digital technology enablement, and creation and management of value-generating business services.
PIERIAN provides a range of Global Business Services through four major service lines- 1) Managed Services: Digital-Powered Finance and Accounting (FAO), Tax and Compliances, Business Process management (BPM) and Human resource management. 2) Assurance: Statutory audits, reviews, compilations, Employee Benefit plans, Risk / Internal audits, SOX compliance, ICFR/IFC implementation and Go-To market support 3) Strategy and Consulting: Setting up shared services centers for Finance, HR, Operations and IT functions. Business solutions for process improvement and cost optimization. 4) Digital: Analytics support from data extraction, transformation and analytical visualization. Intelligent automation and ERP implementation. Our team of 1,200 plus skilled professionals delivers exceptional services to more than 200 clients spread across the globe. Pierian has got 10 offices in 3 continents - Asia, Middle East and North America.
Please send CV if you meet the requirements above and with proper subject - "Pierian - Senior- Assurance (Not for Profit/ Health)"
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.