Senior Associate Taxation
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 2 Years
Job Views: 207
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 428 Days ago
The objectives would include assisting in :
- Monthly and Annual GST Compliances
- Managing reconciliations between returns and books
- Handling queries under the Customs law and ensuring compliances
- Support to business team in terms of queries on indirect tax laws in India to help making processes tax efficient
- Assisting in handling Direct tax compliances.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Candidate should be a qualified CA
- Should have sound understanding of taxation laws and possess analytical skills to identify problems and propose solution for the same
- Should have excellent communication skills
PUMA supports over 1400 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and Stiched, and is Headquartered at Herzogenaurach, Germany. PUMA provides equal opportunity for all job applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principal at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.