Senior Associate - AR, SOX
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience2 - 4 Years
Job Views: 70
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 638 Days ago
- Responsible for timely closure of books for the month end with a comprehensive approach of the financials
- Month end closure, reconciliations and reporting
- Ensuring accuracy of numbers with respect to accounting and analysis
- Handling Internal audit, statutory audit, SOX audit and ICOFR compliance, etc.
- Supporting business teams on the new projects.
- Integrating other entities of Flipkart to bring centralization of systems and processes
- Working with different teams for smooth closure of open items.
- Following up with Operation for the collections from the Bank/Payment Gateway partners. etc.
- Identifying and highlighting tech glitches on time to concerned teams
- Strengthening the BS review process with more emphasis on aged balances
- Verification of agreements while accounting revenue accruals.
- Invoice raising in accounting application and collection accounting
- Collaboration with business and biz fin teams to ensure smooth flow of operations.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Sound knowledge of accounting journal entries, Hands on experience in excel
Chartered Accountant (2-4 years)
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.