Senior Analyst/Associate - TAS-CRE
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience1 - 3 Years
Job Views: 30
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 33 Days ago
The primary responsibility involves working closely with clients on financial modelling and analyzing transactions in real estate. The candidate will be expected to take lead on the projects assigned to her/him and make sure that the deliverables are provided to client within the stipulated timeframe. The role involves working directly with global institutional investors such as investment banks, hedge funds and private equity firms.
▪ Underwrite and analyze potential Real Estate equity and debt opportunities, including cash flow projections, modelling for different scenarios, running sensitivities
▪ Assist in the preparation of investment summaries and credit memos for existing and potential transactions.
▪ Due diligence support by reviewing third party reports like Appraisals, Legal documentations, Engineering, Environmental Reports etc.
▪ Create credible, flexible and transparent financial models
▪ Build and audit real estate financial models and provide support for asset management reporting, post-deal analysis and business planning
▪ Ability to read and accurately extract useful modelling inputs from documents such as information memorandums, rent roll, valuation reports, facility agreements and other legal reports. Provide support for asset management reporting, financial due diligence, post-deal analysis and business planning.
▪ Support the client in their specific needs for ad-hoc analytics, portfolio monitoring, surveillance, and reporting.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Experience of working in real estate and other alternate investments
- Basic understanding of underwriting and various capital structures.
- The ability to provide resourceful solutions with strong analytical skills, creativity and logical thinking
- Experience with multiple property types such as office, multifamily, retail, hotels, etc.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to understand and prepare initial deal review summaries, loan analyses and investment memorandums for investors and internal committees.
- High level of proficiency in financial modelling using MS Excel; ability to write VBA code would a plus.
- Ability to work independently and manage smaller groups to ensure timely project completion.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet client deadlines
Oxane Partners is a technology-driven solutions provider to the private markets industry. Our solutions transform the way private markets investment firms and banks analyze and manage their investments. We unify our technology with deep domain expertise to provide compelling solutions to the challenges faced by the private markets industry. Our collaborative engagement approach helps our clients evaluate more opportunities faster and better manage their existing investments while still maintaining the rigor of their investment process. Our solutions manage over $200 billion of notional for 85+ clients including global investment banks, private equity, private credit, hedge funds, and alternative asset managers. Founded in 2013 by former credit traders from Deutsche Bank, Oxane Partners has grown to a team of 200+ highly skilled financial analysts and technology experts. Oxane Partners is headquartered in London, has additional offices in New York and Gurgaon, and is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, United Kingdom.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.