Senior Analyst - Group Financial Reporting
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience2 - 3 Years
Job Views: 50
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 361 Days ago
- Prepare financial statements of Group subsidiaries as per IFRS / applicable GAAP including tax workings and notes
- Review account balances and highlight differences / deviations to business
- Liaise with respective business units for queries, seeking information / details relevant for preparation of financial statements
- Evaluate / review audit queries, discuss with respective business units and provide resolution
- Liaise with Group auditors for any queries / information required and resolve in a timebound manner
- Prepare financials for XBRL tagging, filing with Companies House / Regulators
- Prepare schedules for tax workings, review documents and invoices
- Generate new periods for tax computations in Alphatax and import SAP P&L data using automatic import process
- Submit tax returns and supporting documents to HMRC via e-filing portal when authorised to do so by the Group Head of Tax.
- Prepare and review month end intergroup balances
- Identify differences in intergroup balances and raise queries with respective business units and provide resolution
- Prepare and review documentation for intergroup funding / loans / borrowings, etc.
- Review month end balances / Trial Balance
- Assist / prepare month end / year end reports / reviews / analysis
- Any other matters / reporting as required by management
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- qualified chartered accountant with 2 - 3 years of post qualification experience
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge/awareness of IFRS
- Delivery focused and adhere to deadlines at all times.
- Proactive in identifying and resolving problems
- Attention to detail
- Takes initiative and demonstrates ability to work independently
- Maintain confidentiality and observes data protection guidelines
Capita is a consulting, transformation and digital services business. We operate in the UK, Europe, India and South Africa – and across six divisions: Software; Technology Solutions; People Solutions; Customer Management; Government Services and Specialist Services. Capita has 61000+ talented employees.
Capita is the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. With 70,000 dedicated staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India, we help make processes smarter, organisations more efficient and customer experiences better. Our Indian operations were set up in 2004 and our clientele consists of leading UK brands in the Telecoms, Utilities, Retail, Financial Services and Logistics space. Our services include a wide spectrum of capabilities such as multichannel customer management, digital back office, finance & accounting, insights & analytics and technology services. With c8000 staff across 5 offices (Mumbai, Pune and Bengaluru), we have a vibrant and inclusive culture that pursues excellence, values integrity and works towards delivering outstanding customer service. In 2017, Capita India was ranked among the Top 100 Companies for Women in India in an independent survey conducted by Working Mother & Avtar.
Email Subject title : "Capita India - Sr Analyst - XX years exp"
In the email, please mention
- your current location and you willing to relocate (if in different city)
- your current employer
- current CTC
For latest job updates, join the telegram group
Follow Linked CharteredGuru Page to get latest updates:
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.