Senior Analyst - FP&A
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience3 - 4 Years
Job Views: 199
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 547 Days ago
The FP&A function manages all aspects of management reporting encompassing budgeting and forecasting, strategic and customer planning for the Asia Pacific region. This includes the management and execution of the corporate reporting and planning requirements.
This position is responsible for supporting the Director and Manager, Regional FP&A across a broad spectrum of strategic processes and initiatives while managing and executing the corporate reporting and planning requirements
• Support the financial close process through the analysis of expense variances against budget, forecasts, prior year actuals, key business drivers and initiatives.
• Implement and maintain processes to ensure effective and timely generation of regional expense forecasts and budgets.
• Support the development of the business plans and work to develop the annual plan and budget process. Also be responsible for incorporating accurate data upload into Hyperion budgeting and forecasting tool as well as for the compilation, timely completion and submission of the Monthly/Quarterly/ Annual Review Templates to the management and IMK.
• Generate pertinent performance information and analysis on key expense drivers Identify and communicate risks and opportunities.
• Support Preparation of management reporting packages and financial presentations for Regional Management, IMK and other ad-hoc business reviews.
• Respond promptly to ad-hoc requests for information and analysis. Develops and/or continues improve in-region and corporate financial analysis and reporting
• Provide guidance to Divisional Finance teams on use of Hyperion for revenue forecasting.
Communication & Impact & Influence
• Influences and negotiates with the respective Divisional Finance teams who may have divergent objectives in relation to their respective business P&L. This involves challenging their assumptions to direct and shape their submissions
• Ensures that Finance is closely integrated with, and positively supports the business providing managers at all levels with the necessary information to make good business decisions; works with the management team in the development and implementation of short and medium term strategic and tactical plans and provide the financial input required to that process.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or MBA (CA/CPA/MBA Finance), finance or analysis with advanced knowledge and experience with all phases of financial planning and management… 3-4 years of experience
• Good knowledge of Business Intelligence tools and experience with financial systems/applications (e.g. Hyperion and Oracle)
• Strong analytical and proven problem solving skills
• Self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering success while operating in a team environment.
• Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency and accuracy
• Ability to manage multiple activities of different nature in a condensed timeframe
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Broad understanding of all the different areas of finance
• Good understanding of reporting, forecasting and budgeting techniques.
• Strong strategic thinking and business understanding.
• Strong relationship management and networking skills.
Send CV to the link below (see under How to apply Section)
For latest job updates, join the follwing telegram group
Group for discusscion: https://telegram.me/ca_freshers_exp
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.