Senior Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience3 - 5 Years
Job Views: 442
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 575 Days ago
• The FP&A function manages all aspects of management reporting encompassing budgeting and forecasting, strategic and customer planning for the Asia Pacific region. This includes the management and execution of the corporate reporting and planning requirements.
• This position is responsible for supporting the Director and Manager, Regional FP&A across a broad spectrum of strategic processes and initiatives while managing and executing the corporate reporting and planning requirements
• Are you attracted to working in a dynamic team with exposure to diverse geographies and business functions?
• Do you have a detail-orientated work style?
• Support the financial close process through the analysis of variances against budget, forecasts, prior year actuals, key business drivers and initiatives.
• Implement and maintain processes to ensure effective and timely generation of regional revenue forecasts and budgets.
• Develop engagement and reporting processes between RHQ, Divisions, International Markets (IMK) and various functional groups.
• Support the development of the business plans and work to develop the annual plan and budget process. Also be responsible for incorporating accurate data upload into Hyperion budgeting and forecasting tool as well as for the compilation, timely completion and submission of the Preliminary Budget Review Template and CEO Review Template to IMK.
• Generate pertinent performance information and analysis on key business drivers of revenue, expense, contra etc. Identify and communicate risks and opportunities.
• Support Preparation of management reporting packages and financial presentations for Regional Management, IMK and other ad-hoc business reviews.
• Respond promptly to ad-hoc requests for information and analysis. Develops and/or continues improve in-region and corporate financial analysis and reporting.
• Collaborate with Regional Business Development team to include the analysis of underpinning assumptions in the management reporting process.
• Provide leadership and guidance to Divisional Finance teams on use of Hyperion for revenue forecasting.
• Apply strategic understanding of business dynamics in regional markets and competitive forces in driving creative responses and formulating mitigating strategies.
• Support continuous reviews of existing processes to assess operational efficiency and development and implementation of process improvements to ensure processes meet present and anticipated needs of internal customers, members, and other stakeholders
• Support continuous reviews of existing processes to assess operational efficiency and development and implementation of process improvements to ensure that processes meet the present and anticipated needs of internal customers, members, and other stakeholders
• Specialized knowledge in management reporting.
• Analytical. Have key insights across market opportunities.
• Broad based commercial awareness to manage risk versus return trade-offs.
• Understanding of all the commercial drivers impacting MasterCard’s business in the division (current and emerging product lines, services and programs)
Communication & Impact & Influence
• Influences and negotiates with the respective Divisional Finance teams who may have divergent objectives in relation to their respective business P&L. This involves challenging their assumptions to direct and shape their submissions
• Ensures that Finance is closely integrated with, and positively supports the business providing managers at all levels with the necessary information to make good business decisions; works with the management team in the development and implementation of short and medium term strategic and tactical plans and provide the financial input required to that process.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Bachelor's degree in accounting, CA, CPA or MBA Finance with advanced knowledge and experience with all phases of financial planning and management…
3-5 years of experience
- Good knowledge of Business Intelligence tools and experience with financial systems/applications (e.g. Hyperion and Oracle)
- Strong analytical and proven problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering success while operating in a team environment.
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency and accuracy
- Ability to manage multiple activities of different nature in a condensed timeframe
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Broad understanding of all the different areas of finance
- Good understanding of reporting, forecasting and budgeting techniques.
- Strong strategic thinking and business understanding.
- Strong relationship management and networking skills.
Key Success Factors of the Role Holder:
- • High intellect with good commercial acumen and a creative approach to problem solving.
- • Good influencing skills, she/he must be able to communicate and present to the management team, she/he must also be persuasive with a considerate but firm touch.
- • Assertive, adaptable and resilient team leader able to work with different personalities.
- • Good work ethics, hands-on, meticulous, but also be able to step back and see the bigger strategic picture.
- • Ambitious, highly driven and motivated.
- • An agent of change.
- • Maturity to challenge ideas and balance opportunities and threats.
Please apply directly at the link below (See How to apply section below)
For latest job updates, join the follwing telegram group
Group for discusscion: https://telegram.me/ca_freshers_exp
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.