Senior Analyst Financial Planning & Analysis
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience7 - 10 Years
SkillsCA Jobs in Delhi NCR Gurgaon
Job Views: 107
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 751 Days ago
Key SkillsCA Jobs in Delhi NCR Gurgaon
We are looking for a Senior Analyst to join the finance team. The role will focus on budgeting/forecasting, reporting, data analysis, and building of dashboards/tools to aid the leadership & business to make informed strategic business decisions. In this role, you will have the opportunity to partner with stakeholders across the globe. A successful candidate is someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a passion for Airbnb and our community. We seek versatile thinkers who can structure and analyze a variety of business problems.
- Perform financial forecasting/budgeting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking. .Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support .Work independently and extend a strong working hand to support the ACC leadership .Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews .Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting . Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures .Provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization .Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; study proposed changes in methods and materials
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and Excel
- Liaising with cross-functional stakeholders with a strong business acumen . Grow financial performance through analysis of financial results, forecasts, variances, and trends.
- Create recommendations to be presented to management and executives .Develop financial models to support valuation, planning, and forecasting . Aid in the capital budgeting and expenditure planning processes
- Reconcile existing transactions through cross-referencing of incoming and outgoing data.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- 7 - 9+ years of FP&A or business finance experience
- MBA Finance/ICWA/ CA are preferred
- Proven work experience in a quantitatively-heavy role
- FP&A business partner or similar designations preferred
- Strong quantitative and analytical competency
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills .Advanced Excel knowledge
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills
- Good business acumen
- Ability to streamline functions and passion to learn and grow
- Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills . Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently .Experience working with, and presenting to, senior executives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; be comfortable interacting with executive-level management
- Strong financial modeling experience
Our Gurgaon office is home to a strong team of individuals who have an insightful and deep understanding of our Indian business. They are one of the most hospitable teams on the planet and welcome all with open arms.
About Airbnb Capability Center: Airbnb Capability Center was set up in 2017 in Gurgaon to service the global Airbnb community. We are a fast-growing, up-and-coming office and home to the most hospitable people you will ever meet! Our small and extremely capable team of Gurgaon-based colleagues strive to make the impossible happen for our inbound and outbound travelers within this big and diverse market. Airbnb Capability Center is providing varied services under Community Support thereby providing a world-class customer experience to our customers. Besides this, Airbnb Capability Center is also building deep capabilities for different verticals like Homes, Finance Technology Group, Finance Shared Services, Analytics, Engineering, etc.
Interested candidates can send resume on the link below.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.