Senior Accounting Specialist
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 1 Years
Job Views: 191
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 204 Days ago
Philips Global Business Services delivers excellence in the execution of business services, enabling an agile repeatable framework to leverage market opportunities that contribute to extending our leadership as a Health Technology company. Our people are a key part of the transformation program in Philips and at GBS, you become part of a global team of professionals that form the backbone of this journey.
In this role, you have the opportunity to
This role gives a full insight into the book closure activity of Philips and how it interacts with downstream and upstream activities. You will play a key role in bringing in the consolidated numbers for publishing
You are responsible for
- Ensure that the accounting is done accurately and on time.
- Review that all balances are correctly held and that adequate reconciliations are available with appropriate documentation
- Verify compliance with accounting standards and regulations based on IFRS
- Preparation & Review of JVs, BSARs, GBSR, Internal Controls related documentation
- Month-close activities
- Liaise with Market stakeholders on the regular activities / alignment/escalation management
- Provide accurate & timely data for fiscal reporting and other requirements.
- Prepare & share documentation/samples for audit
- Responsible for managing 3rd party colleagues on transactional activities.
- Responsible for Continuous Improvement projects and drive standardization as per goals.
- Provide commentary for the variances in Trial Statement Review & lead TSR calls as & when required
- Achieving RTR Goals & Key performance Indicators
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- CA/CMA fresher or MBA Finance/ Semi qualified Finance professionals eg: CA, CMA Inter etc with at least 3-5 years of experience
- Good in Microsoft excel
- Knowledge in SAP is an added advantage
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders, penchant for bringing new ideas and looking for continuous improvements
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.