Securities Specialist - IB Operations
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience2 - 5 Years
Job Views: 124
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 931 Days ago
We’re looking for a Securities Specialist to:
• Work across teams and functions to get the best solution or course of action.
• Be a role model for the organisations principles and behaviours; inspire others to do the same.
• Understand what you do and how you contribute to the overall success of the organisation.
Roles & Responsibilities
You’ll be working in the IB Operations Securities, Collateral and Derivatives Section, supporting UBS AG in Switzerland. Example: We are responsible for processing, reviewing and booking of standardized and/or complex transactions within Securities Operations core and value-added tasks. The Securities Specialist can also act as direct contact and problem solver for clients and business partners.
In Group Operations we are the experts in how the firm operates. Our vision is to always enhance the client experience now and for the future. To succeed our people must:
• Drive the organisation forward by working with purpose and passion.
• Support digital transformation.
• Deliver excellence.
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
• You like challenging the status quo and timely deliver process improvements
• You have good Microsoft Office knowledge, particularly in Excel (ie. VBA)
• You can communicate clearly with all managerial levels and you speak up, when necessary
• You can integrate in a team and adapt to new situations
• Any progamming language skill is a big advantage (eg. Python, SQL, etc)
• Knowledge of OTC, Securities Settlements and/or Structured Products is an advantage
• Experience in Banking Operations is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.