Risk Reporting and Control Specialist - Business Intelligence
Job Views: 116
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 860 Days ago
We’re looking for a technology and design analyst to:
• define and set global risk reporting standards in conjunction with senior management
• define data and data quality control requirements acting as the interface to group-wide risk systems / operations.
• work closely with Chief Risk Officer (CRO) aligned teams to build reporting and dashboard toolsets to satisfy reporting needs
• work to standardize and simplify reporting and analysis processes automating wherever possible
• develop and implement creative solutions to reporting requirements through collaboration with IT and CRO aligned teams
Roles & Responsibilities
You’ll be working in the Centre of Excellence team in Mumbai (India), responsible for the report & dashboard development and process automation by collaborating with colleagues across different functions and locations globally. We focus on delivering correct, concise and consistent reports to the stakeholder. As a Risk Reporting Specialist, you’ll play an important role in managing the scope and quality of relevant risk information.
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
• Fluent in English
• 2-7 years of experience in the financial services industry in one of the following disciplines:
o Any BI reporting tool knowledge like MicroStrategy (preferable), Tableau etc.
o Report and dashboard design / development specialist
o SQL, XML, Python
o Strong skill of data analysis, reverse engineering.
• capable of justifying recommendations to a senior audience
• comfortable communicating at all levels of the organization including senior management
• able to collaborate across functions and be a motivated self-starter
• flexible and able to respond quickly to urgent requests
• a solution oriented organized person with a keen attention to detail
• tech-savvy and eager to harness new techniques to improve reporting and analysis processes
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.