Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience8 - 12 Years
Job Views: 21
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 126 Days ago
We are seeking a Risk Manager, to support the Forensics and Fraud Team within Internal Audit. The team leverages industry leading processes, investigative tools and techniques, and emerging technologies to address fraud and misconduct. Forensic and Fraud supports fraud risk management initiatives and evaluates enterprise risk and fraud risk across the company.
The manager will work closely with business owners across Amazon including legal and finance. The manager will partner with legal to deliver investigations, support audit teams in assessing and responding to fraud risk, and collaborate with other risk and compliance functions. They will help design and deliver forensic projects and contribute to a global framework to address fraud, waste, and abuse across the company.
Business and technology areas include: logistics and supply chain, e-business marketplace and operations, privacy and data protection, customer experience, compliance with regulations and policies, procurement to pay, information security, business continuity, and process automation, among others.
This role will support initiatives focused on risk mitigation, identification, and resolution relative. This role will formulate and deliver forensic products and services to support a fraud risk management framework. This role requires consistent demonstration and modeling of Amazon’s leadership principles. Success will require demonstrating high judgement, clear communication, the ability to invent and simplify; and consistency in delivering results.
Forensic professionals operate in a fast-paced environment, work autonomously, and collaborate with stakeholders to deliver results. They will need to understand the Amazon’s business and risk landscape, both of which evolve quickly.
They will provide subject matter expertise to mitigating fraud, develop and implement processes to drive accuracy, consistency, and adherence to audit and investigation standards. They will deliver content and services to prevent and detect potential fraud and to triangulate patterns. In this role they will champion bold ideas on how to evolve and grow the capabilities of the forensic team and the methods used to perform its work.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Experience working with legal counsel to deliver investigations
· Strong internal audit and risk management experience
· Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate
· Results-oriented – ability to motivate, influence, and manage diverse teams
· Track record of successful program management for large, cross functional projects, including establishing process and technology based improvements
· Comfortable working as an individual contributor and with other resources to drive effective change
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Big 4 accounting or consulting firm experience
· Exceptional organizational and project-management skills
· Strong analytical skills and ability to synthesize, summarize and communicate data
· Experience in designing and implementing global processes
· Experience leading, collaborating, and delivering cross border projects and programs
· Experience leading and developing teams on large scale investigations
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- CPA, Chartered Accountant, CFE, CIA, MBA or related certification
- BA/BS degree in accounting, finance, business, law, data science, math or related field
- 8+ years work experience with complex fraud investigations, auditing, risk management, compliance, finance, law, or a related field
- Leading and delivering investigations and forensic projects (FCPA/Anti-bribery and corruption , Asset Misappropriation, Financial Statement Fraud, General Fraud & Misconduct)
- Experience in developing and delivering risk and fraud risk assessments
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.