Risk Assurance - Controls - Associate / Sr Associate/ Manager
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience0 - 8 Years
SkillsCA Jobs in Bengaluru CA Jobs in Kolkata
Job Views: 16
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 69 Days ago
Key SkillsCA Jobs in Bengaluru CA Jobs in Kolkata
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Assurance Service Delivery Centre is the natural extension of PwC's leading class global delivery capabilities. We provide premium, cost effective, high quality services that support process quality and delivery capability in support for client engagements.
As an Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and provide evidence-based feedback in a timely and constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Work with existing processes/systems whilst making constructive suggestions for improvements.
- Validate data and analysis for accuracy and relevance.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with technical developments for business area.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner - verbally and in written form.
- Seek opportunities to learn about other cultures and other parts of the business across the Network of PwC firms.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
- Train and lead staff
- Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
- Contribute to the development of your own and team's technical acumen
- Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
- Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities and coach to help deliver results.
- Develop new ideas and propose innovative solutions to problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from from current trends in business area.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Share relevant thought leadership.
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality, diverse relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
As a Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Pursue opportunities to develop existing and new skills outside of comfort zone.
- Act to resolve issues which prevent effective team working, even during times of change and uncertainty.
- Coach others and encourage them to take ownership of their development.
- Analyse complex ideas or proposals and build a range of meaningful recommendations.
- Use multiple sources of information including broader stakeholder views to develop solutions and recommendations.
- Address sub-standard work or work that does not meet firm's/client's expectations.
- Develop a perspective on key global trends, including globalisation, and how they impact the firm and our clients.
- Manage a variety of viewpoints to build consensus and create positive outcomes for all parties.
- Focus on building trusted relationships.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Roles & Responsibilities
Plan and execute Internal Audit /controls testing/controls validations work
Liaise with PwC engagement teams and end client as part of planning, execution and reporting phases of the audit
Participate in client meetings, walkthroughs and update documentation/flowcharts accordingly
Document process narratives
Perform detailed control effectiveness testing
Prepare deliverables in accordance with SDC User Guide and instructions received as part of the engagement team work requests
Maintain working knowledge of SDC User Guides
Monitor time and manage deadlines
Adhere to PwC SDC policies and procedures
Participate in training, coaching and other developmental opportunities
Project Management; Manage personal time and engagement deliverable schedule
Guide, supervise, and support other team members (as needed)
As part of the Controls Assurance team, members will assist territory engagement teams with testing of IT general controls and Manual controls activities. These activities will primarily relate to the following cycles / domains:
- Change management
- Logical access (i.e. user administration, access recertification)
- Computer operations (i.e. problem management, batch processing, back-ups)
- Program development
- Understanding of Business Process cycles (Purchase to Payable; Revenue & Receivables; Inventory; Payroll; Treasury etc).
- Design effectiveness of IT and/or Business Process controls (Walkthrough with client)
- Operating effectiveness of controls
- SOX Compliance
- Internal audit
Have understanding of Internal controls and compliance and how it relates to the overall audit.
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Bachelors or Masters Degree in Commerce
Understanding of audit concepts and regulations
AML related certifications
CISA / CIA / CISSP / ISO 27001 LA certifications are preferred
Candidates with “Big 4” or equivalent experience would be preferred
- Associate (0-2 yrs)
- Senior Associate (2-4 yrs of exp)
- Manager (5+ years of exp)
The candidate must have strong Internal Audit experience covering all the key phases of planning, execution and reporting
Strong verbal and written communication skills with experience of drafting detailed audit documentation
Basic understanding of IT Controls and some experience in performing IT controls testing would be helpful
Self-motivated individual who has the knack and ability to learn on the go and adapt to dynamic client requirements
Understanding of process workflow for delivering work end to end
Experience participating in a wide range of projects and collaborating across multiple work streams or teams ; consistently demonstrating creative thinking, individual initiative and timely completion of assigned work
Consistently demonstrate teamwork by working as a team member; understand personal and team roles; contribute to a positive working environment by building solid relationships with team members; and proactively seek guidance, clarification and feedback.
Ability to work effectively under pressure without compromising professional standards or quality of the work being performed.
Experience with the Microsoft Office suite of products (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.), including an understanding of the v-lookup, text, reference and logical and information functionality in excel.
Demonstrated self-motivation and a desire to take responsibility for personal growth and development
Commitment to continuous training and to proactively learn new processes.
One of our mentors work for PWC and they will refer your CV to PWC. However they are not willing to share the email id in public as it gets flodded with spam email.
So, you will need to upload CV on this website. They will shortlist the profile, downlaod CV and refer to PWC. They may contact you directly through your email as well.
Once you login below;
- Go to your User Dashbaord and under Manage CV upload the CV
- It is also beneficial to update your profile as they can see the summary before downloading CVs.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.