Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience1 - 5 Years
Job Views: 180
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 851 Days ago
- Ø The role involves supporting the Strategic Corporate Finance team of a large US-based retail company
- Ø Responsible for building and maintenance of the corporate financial model that details the entire company’s operations and projects future performance
- Ø Conducts financial forecasting, reporting and tracking of operational metrics
- Ø Provides support in strategic planning to maximise the investors’ returns
- Ø Analyse past results, perform analysis (such as scenario, variance, sensitivity, simulation), identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements
- Ø Prepares financial reports and presentations for internal / external stakeholders by analyzing and triangulating relevant information
- Ø Evaluates retail store level analytics – product sales, margins, rentals, inventory, order management and capital investment opportunities
- Ø Supports in the processes to conduct mergers and acquisitions that primarily involves market sizing, competitor analysis, financial strategies, due diligence etc.
- Ø Supports in optimizing capital structure and provides recommendations related to financing decisions (debt and equity), credit ratings etc.
- Ø Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Ø Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and dashboards on MS-excel, VBA, R, Python with the help of in-house data analytics team
- Ø Supports the team in budgeting and forecasting activities for the company
- Ø Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tools
- Ø Performs ad hoc analysis for top management executives as required
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Ø MBA (Finance), CA or CFA (US). Prior financial modelling experience in Equity or Credit Research preferred financial modelling experience in Equity or Credit Research preferred
- Ø Prior knowledge of financial modelling is preferred; 1-2 years of modelling experience can be either in equity or credit domain
- Ø Excellent communication skills and client relationship skills
- Ø Strong understanding of finance and accounting concepts
- Ø Attention to detail, ability to stretch and learn, high analytical rigor
- Ø Excellent financial modelling skills. Should be able to independently create, update and forecast financial models
- Ø Good problem solving skills
- Ø MS Excel (VBA preferred but not essential), MS office tools, Bloomberg
CRISIL is a an agile and innovative, global analytics company driven by its mission of making markets function better. We are India’s foremost provider of ratings, data, research, analytics and solutions. A strong track record of growth, culture of innovation and global footprint sets us apart. We have delivered independent opinions, actionable insights, and efficient solutions to over 100,000 customers. CRISIL’s businesses operate from India, the US, the UK, Argentina, Poland, China, Hong Kong and Singapore.
CRISIL is majority owned by S&P Global Inc., a leading provider of transparent and independent ratings, benchmarks, analytics and data to the capital and commodity markets worldwide.
Please send the CV on email IDs below (See How to apply section below)
Email Subject - "Crisil_Research Analyst_ CA wth XX yrs of exp "
In the email, please mention
- your current location and your prefered location ( Mumbai/ Pune)
- your ca final results (rank, attempt, exemptions)
- your articleship firm
- your current employer (if experienced CA)
For latest job updates, join the follwing telegram group
Group for discusscion: https://telegram.me/ca_freshers_exp
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.