Reporting Specialist, Risk & Regulatory, Payments Compliance
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience5 - 8 Years
Job Views: 100
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 643 Days ago
The Payments Compliance team makes sure that our business is always operating in line with current financial regulations. Composed of master jugglers, this team balances Google's compliance requirements with the dynamic needs of our users and the values of our company. As part of this team, you get to be on the front line of our regulatory needs. This includes development and enhancement of policies, reporting and licensing needs, broad oversight and working cross functionally with teams internally and externally. You will proactively identify pain points and gaps in existing policy frameworks and find innovative solutions. You are thorough in all you do and see to it that as Google pursues our next big idea, we will always have our bases covered.
As the Reporting Specialist for Risk & Regulatory focusing on India, you will help ensure that our products and services stay in continuous compliance with regulations and internal policy requirements. You will need an understanding of navigating and managing both internal and external relationships. You will strategize and execute risk assessments and communicate results to our key stakeholders. You will identify, develop, and test controls to meet regulatory, contractual and policy obligations. You will also handle regulatory reporting to the Reserve Bank of India.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Strategize and execute risk assessments and communicate results to the key stakeholders.
- Educate process owners on payments compliance matters and foster a culture of continuous improvement and adherence to the spirit of regulations, contracts, and policies.
- Identify, develop, and test controls to meet regulatory, contractual, and policy obligations. Monitor and validate remediation efforts for identified issues and gaps.
- Provide the business with expert guidance; support and oversight to ensure that all material business risks and key controls are identified, documented, measured, and monitored.
- Submit regulatory returns to the Reserve Bank of India and other regulators as applicable within defined timelines. Coordinate with various teams for automation of regulatory returns.
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Chartered Accountant, or related field.
- 5 years of experience in risk management and regulatory reporting.
- Experience driving and deploying the risk assessment framework and managing regulatory reporting within financial institutions.
- 5 years of experience in risk management and regulatory reporting in the financial services industry.
- Experience working in highly regulated sectors, such as the payments industry.
- Strong background in Reserve Bank of India regulatory reporting.
- Strong attention to detail and communication, time management, and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects while meeting deadlines, in addition to being process-oriented and having structured thought process.
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Apply at Google directly at the link below
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.