Regional Head of Finance, India & South Asia
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience12 - 15 Years
Job Views: 91
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 654 Days ago
This Senior Manager, based in India, will be responsible for the Strategic Finance team for one of our most important regions globally, the India & South Asia Region.
You will belong to the India & South Asia Mobility leadership team, and partner with leaders across various functions to support the business while driving the operating cadence, financial planning, as well as extracting key insights from the business to support strategic decisions.
If you're ready to go deep working on an exciting set of challenges and if you've got the finance skills, passion, and a strong team mentality - read on and get in touch!
Roles & Responsibilities
- Business partnerships: with the regional leaders to develop financial forecasts and operational goals, apply business and financial judgment to assist with decision making and prioritisation
- Financial planning: be the primary point of contact for all things related to finance for India South Asia Mobility (including forecasting and goal setting)
- Sophisticated financial modeling: reviewing pricing, assessing new products and measuring impact. All these will help make decisions to launch new initiatives
- Business Analysis: Connecting financial insights, operational results, and the external environment
- Think strategically and then execute: Be a strategic partner to the leaders around key decisions and strategy - then work to operationalize our insights
- Grow & Develop the team: we are looking forward to add to our norms, mission, career paths, and goals
- Partner with Accounting and Tax: to provide input on management reporting needs and connect operations to tax impacts
- Special projects and deal support: New initiatives always come up, and we need a leader for cross functional projects
Innovate: We will push the boundaries beyond traditional forecasting. Be creative, adaptive, and eager to learn new technical skill sets
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
- Qualifications: MBA / CA / CPA
- A minimum of 12+ years in Corporate Finance, Banking or FP&A
- Able to demonstrate strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience running a high performing team
- Experience running annual planning cycle for a multi-geography and product portfolio India & South Asia experience
- Systems: Sophisticated Excel knowledge and proven understanding of enterprise-level financial planning software
Apply at link below
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.