Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience6 - 10 Years
SkillsCA Jobs in Chennai
Job Views: 83
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 638 Days ago
Key SkillsCA Jobs in Chennai
Purpose of the position
1) To coordinate, supervise and monitor R2R activities in SSC.
2) To assist in migration / transition of additional activities to SSC
3) To assist in improving the R2R Process (automation, standardization, etc,)
Job Responsibilities 1
) Co-ordination with CFO/F&A Heads of IC and subsidiary companies
2) Liaison with corporate departments like corporate accounts, taxation and secretarial Dept.
3) Ensure all transactions are processed and accounted properly (accuracy & timely);
4) Ensure all agreed SLAs are met;
5) Prepare schedules / financial statements (as applicable) and get it audited;
6) Handle audits (internal, external, tax);
7) Provide inputs required for business team in compilation of MIS / PMS;
8) Mentor / develop team members; Identify and implement process improvements enhancing the quality & productivity brief of Dept. activities Processing and accounting of R2R transactions, preparation of schedules and financial statements for assigned units and work areas
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Qualification Chartered Accountant
Experience : 6 to10 years
Areas of exposure :
a)Clear understanding of the Accounting standards (Ind AS / IFRS)
a) Experience in executing and accounting of transactions (LC, BG, Provisions, etc.,)
b) Handled accounting and taxation function of large size companies \
c) Experience of handling month-end and quarter-end accounts closing.
d) Experience of handling statutory audit, tax audit.
e) Experience of SAP, BAAN and reporting tools like Hyperion
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.