Quantitative Auditor / Audit Manager
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience3 - 5 Years
Job Views: 7
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 76 Days ago
We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• conduct reviews and audits of models in various business areas, provide practical, innovative and value-added solutions to issues identified
• analyze and assess risks and barriers to delivery, assumed by both the business and support functions
• identify and evaluate the effectiveness of controls designed to address those risks
• prepare reports of audit findings for UBS senior management, monitor the results, risk profile and developments across GIA network and provide input for planning sessions
Roles & Responsibilities
You will be working in the Group Internal Audit team. GIA’s role, as an independent function, is to support UBS in achieving its strategic, operational, financial and compliance objectives. We do this by assessing key processes as well as governance, risk management and the control environment within all business divisions and Corporate Center functions globally. We are independent in our work and report directly to the Chairman of the Board of Directors and the Audit Committee.
We are a talent powerhouse that attracts and develops the best people by driving career growth in and outside the department. Our team is responsible for auditing the Market Risk and Valuations areas and the model risk across all risk types.
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
Your expertise :
• a Master's degree or the international equivalent, in a quantitative field (Mathematics, Physics, etc.)
• ideally 3-5 years' experience in audit or internal risk management areas within the financial industry. This experience could have been gained at a consulting firm or in an internal audit function.
• strong analytical skills and willingness to keep up with industry, regulatory developments and learn new concepts and methods
• a detailed understanding of banking operations and regulations as well a quantitative approach to problem solving
• reliable when working independently, with sound judgment for when to escalate issues
• risk focused, and capable of using data analytics to gain insights into transactions, clients, and investment products
• a flexible and committed team player willing to travel to other UBS locations for audit assignments
• curious and willing to discover all aspects of the bank, with the ambition to advance your career in an international environment
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.