Project Manager-Business Finance Center
Work locationDelhi NCR
Salary₹0 - ₹0
Experience5 - 10 Years
Job Views: 67
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 415 Days ago
The Financial Planning & Analysis function manages all aspects of management reporting encompassing budgeting and forecasting, strategic and customer planning. This includes the management and execution of the corporate reporting and planning requirements
This Manger position is responsible across a broad spectrum of strategic processes and initiatives while managing and executing the project management strategies and the accompanying planning requirements.
• Lead project planning by understanding business requirement, performing resource assessment & resource levelling, developing a comprehensive plan with timelines, creating business cases for the finance leadership team and seeking approvals
• Tracking and reporting progress to the relevant business unit and management teams by reviewing and updating business cases periodically, updating project documentations on a consistent basis and conveying them to the management
• Drive Mastercard strategic plans by providing relevant financial analytics and business insights to key stakeholders, while developing robust tracking mechanisms, managing project risks, contingency, and mitigation plans
• Apply strategic understanding of business dynamics and competitive forces in different markets and maximize business results through continuous improvement in organization's ability to execute programs from identification through implementation
• Partner with the different teams to drive effective organizational alignment and processes to enable strong partnerships with key functions; lead change management efforts in partnership with the relevant team and partners
• Understanding and driving standardization and efficiency across regions by researching & recognizing best practices, techniques, and standards and publish them internally
• Investigate and create opportunities for automation and more efficient methods of creation and delivery anticipating needs of internal customers, members and other stakeholders
• Identifying and onboarding talent while working closely with talent acquisition team and relevant business unit in hiring and recruiting talent, facilitating onboarding activities and induction trainings
• Driving stakeholder management initiatives by seeking formal & informal feedback e.g. organizing and circulating feedback surveys etc.
• Other adhoc support including management reviews, organisation structure and cost alignment, budget and forecast support etc.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
• Educational qualification - MBA Finance or Chartered Accountant or CPA
• Background of varied financial roles with experience in finance project management and/or financial transformation; preferably with consulting firms
• Good knowledge of business intelligence and data visualization tools
• A working knowledge and understanding of reporting, forecasting, and budgeting techniques
• Leadership experience working with executive and senior management levels and leading or participating on cross-functional teams or initiatives
• Self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering success while operating in a team environment.
• High intellect with good commercial acumen and a creative approach to problem solving.
• Strong analytical skills with ability to work with complex multi-faceted issues
• Strong project management experience; demonstrated ability to lead initiatives
• Ability to perform successfully in a fast paced, rapidly changing environment and manage multiple priorities and assignments concurrently
• Advanced MS Office skills (primarily Excel and VBA, Access, PowerPoint) and working knowledge of enterprise financial systems (e.g. Oracle/Hyperion, SAP) and other tools such as Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau etc.
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.