PC - Equities- Analyst
Job Views: 28
Job Applicants: coming soon
Posted: 49 Days ago
The primary purpose of this role is to lead and deliver IFRS9 delivery for the Corporate and the Investment Bank. This will include impairment and classification and measurement work stream including implementation of the new standard for the local entity reporting where applicable.
What will you be doing?
• Supporting the quarterly reporting process to ensure the appropriate level of information is captured to comply with all external and internal reporting requirements.
• Assisting with design and implementation of new financial control and reporting process which meets the relevant requirements of the standard.
• Supporting the migration of the loan book to the new system and the impairment calculations and testing of the system
• The role holder will support the UAT testing of new systems (general ledger & upstream) for the changes arising on accounting change.
Roles & Responsibilities
Your Skills and experience
Your Experience and qualifications
• Qualified Accountant – ACA, CIMA, ACCA
• Strong academic background – 1st /2nd class honours, minimum bachelor degree from a reputable institution
• Post qualification experience
• Experience in a month-end or quarter-end focused reporting role
• Knowledge and understanding of the key accounting principles under IFRS
• Strong excel skills
• Experience of having worked in a Group reporting role focused on external reporting
• Previous experience with having used either SAP or Hyperion
• Good analysis and problem solving skills
• Strong control awareness.
Skills that will help you in the role:
• Good stakeholder engagement skills and understanding & executing their requirements / expectations
• Enthusiastic, motivated, self-starter, pro-active and a team player
• Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communicator
• Willingness and ability to take ownership of issues and manage through to a successful resolution
• Eye for detail and exception track record in managing and resolving conflict situations
• Required to provide detailed analysis and information on complex queries/problems and communicate to stakeholders on proposed solutions and recommendations
• Minimal supervisory oversight and able to perform duties with minimal or no guidance
• Assertiveness, tenacious and control focused
How to Apply
To check the email or link to apply for this job, just LOGIN using your Social Login below (No need to register separately)
NOTE: If you are using MOBILE and if you want to use GMAIL login through LINKEDIN Browser, then Google will not allow you to login and will give ERROR. You need to "Open Link in Browser" and then try to login.